You can clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try to navigate to the website with the potential network server error again. Sometimes, cookies and a full cache are the issues. Clearing them–or allowing a website to access cookies–can clear up website load errors.
- 1 Why are my web pages not loading?
- 2 How do I fix websites not loading?
- 3 How do I fix Google Chrome not loading pages?
- 4 Why can’t I access certain websites?
- 5 Why is my Google Chrome not loading anything?
- 6 How do I clear my cache in Chrome?
- 7 Can not uninstall Google Chrome?
- 8 How do you unblock a website?
Why are my web pages not loading?
There are many reasons a site might not load such as a misconfiguration, corrupt files, problems with a database or something as simple as needing to clear your browser’s cache and cookies on your computer.
How do I fix websites not loading?
How to Fix Specific Website Not Opening on Internet
- 1 Restart My Device. Many basic problems can be solved simply by restarting your device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Internet Connection Works. Open your browser. …
- 3 Check if the Website is Down for Everybody or Just Me. It’s a good idea to test if the site you’re trying to access is down for everyone, or just you.
How do I fix Google Chrome not loading pages?
How to fix Chrome not loading pages properly?
- Try a different browser.
- Use CCleaner to clear cache.
- Restart your computer.
- Update Google Chrome.
- Remove unwanted extensions.
- Disable hardware acceleration.
- Reinstall Google Chrome.
4 авг. 2020 г.
Why can’t I access certain websites?
Basic Troubleshooting. Try loading the site on a different device or network if possible you can try your mobile network. … If the website loads on the other device, the problem lies with your computer. If the website doesn’t load on another device, the problem is either with the network or the website itself.
Why is my Google Chrome not loading anything?
It’s possible that either your antivirus software or unwanted malware is preventing Chrome from opening. To fix, check if Chrome was blocked by antivirus or other software on your computer. … If the above solutions didn’t work, we suggest you uninstall and reinstall Chrome.
How do I clear my cache in Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to «Cookies and other site data» and «Cached images and files,» check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Can not uninstall Google Chrome?
Because it is the default and pre-installed web browser on Android, Google Chrome cannot be uninstalled. However, you can disable Google Chrome instead if you want to remove it from the list of apps on your device.
How do you unblock a website?
Another way to unblock websites is to use a public web proxy. It may not be as fast or secure as a VPN, but a public web proxy is a good option when you use public PCs that don’t allow you to install a VPN. Proxies hide your IP address and route your internet traffic through different public servers and addresses.