The first thing to try is clearing the cache and resetting the browser. … Go into Control Panel > Internet options > Advanced > Reset Settings/Clear Cache. You will lose your bookmarks and cookies, but it may fix it.
- 1 How do I fix browser not responding?
- 2 How do I fix browser that won’t load pages?
- 3 Why does my chrome keep not responding?
- 4 Why is my internet not working even though it’s connected?
- 5 Why will some websites not load?
- 6 Can connect to Internet but Cannot open Web pages?
- 7 Why is my Google Chrome shutting down suddenly?
- 8 Does my Chrome need to be updated?
- 9 Can not uninstall Google Chrome?
- 10 How do I fix connected but no Internet access?
- 11 What does connected but no Internet access mean?
- 12 Why does my hotspot say connected but no Internet?
How do I fix browser not responding?
Google Chrome is not responding, how do I fix it?
- Use a better browser. …
- Scan your computer for malware. …
- Uninstall and reinstall the browser. …
- Add Chrome to your firewall exception list. …
- Clear your DNS cache. …
- Run an SFC scan. …
- Make sure you’re running the latest Chrome version. …
- Clear the cache, browsing history, and cookies.
28 июл. 2020 г.
How do I fix browser that won’t load pages?
In many cases, rebooting your router and modem might solve the problem. To do so, unplug your modem and router, wait for 10 seconds, plug it back in, and then try the website again. If the problem persists, you can connect to your local network hardware to get more information.
Why does my chrome keep not responding?
One of the most common reasons Chrome stops responding is because the tabs you’ve closed over time never actually closed the process. Over time, these Chrome processes add up and consume all of your RAM. Eventually, Chrome stops responding entirely. This can cause crashing, freezing, or Chrome may not open at all.
Why is my internet not working even though it’s connected?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why will some websites not load?
Why Can’t I Load My Website? There are many reasons a site might not load such as a misconfiguration, corrupt files, problems with a database or something as simple as needing to clear your browser’s cache and cookies on your computer.
Can connect to Internet but Cannot open Web pages?
If you are on a home network, unplug the power to your router and broadband modem. Leave them unplugged for ten seconds and then plug them in again. After the modem and router have powered up and re-connected, test your Internet again. … You can contact your ISP for help with making sure the router settings are correct.
Why is my Google Chrome shutting down suddenly?
It’s possible that either your antivirus software or unwanted malware is preventing Chrome from opening. … A program or process currently running on your computer might be causing problems with Chrome. You can restart your computer to see if that fixes the problem.
Does my Chrome need to be updated?
The device you have runs on Chrome OS, which already has Chrome browser built-in. No need to manually install or update it — with automatic updates, you’ll always get the latest version. Learn more about automatic updates.
Can not uninstall Google Chrome?
Because it is the default and pre-installed web browser on Android, Google Chrome cannot be uninstalled. However, you can disable Google Chrome instead if you want to remove it from the list of apps on your device.
How do I fix connected but no Internet access?
Ways to fix ‘WiFi connected but no Internet’ issues
- Check your router/modem. …
- Check Router Lights. …
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers.
14 апр. 2019 г.
What does connected but no Internet access mean?
If you are connected, but don’t have inrternet access it usually means either you didn’t get an IP address from the wifi access point or router etc. It means that either they don’t want you accessing the internet or your machine is not configured correctly.
Why does my hotspot say connected but no Internet?
1. Restart Both Devices. Well, a simple restart can fix most of the problems, including the Mobile Hotspot connected but no internet. In this method, you need to restart both of the device – the one sharing the internet, and the one connecting to the Hotspot.