If your taskbar doesn’t hide even with the auto-hide feature turned on, it’s most likely an application’s fault. … If the status of the app changes often, it’s causing your taskbar to stay open. When you’re having issues with fullscreen applications, videos or documents, check your running apps and close them one by one.
- 1 Why doesn’t my taskbar hide when I go fullscreen?
- 2 Why is my taskbar not hiding?
- 3 How do I fix my taskbar not hiding?
- 4 How do I make my taskbar full screen?
- 5 How do I reset my taskbar settings?
- 6 How do I restore taskbar to bottom of screen?
- 7 Why is my taskbar hiding in Chrome?
- 8 How do I fix a stuck taskbar in Windows 10?
- 9 How do I unhide the taskbar?
- 10 Why is taskbar full screen?
- 11 How do you see the taskbar if it is auto hidden?
- 12 How do I reset my taskbar Windows 10?
- 13 How do I fix the fullscreen bar on Youtube?
Why doesn’t my taskbar hide when I go fullscreen?
To do this, open Settings by pressing Windows Key+I and click on Personalization. Select Taskbar in the left windowpane and toggle the Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode option on. … Check if you can still see the taskbar in fullscreen mode while watching videos or playing games on your computer.
Why is my taskbar not hiding?
Make sure that the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” option is enabled. … Make sure that the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option is enabled. Sometimes, if you’re experiencing problems with your taskbar auto-hiding, just turning the feature off and back on again will fix your problem.
How do I fix my taskbar not hiding?
What to Do When the Windows Taskbar Won’t Auto-Hide
- Right-click the Taskbar.
- Click the Taskbar Settings option from the list.
- Ensure that Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode is set to the On position.
- Close the Taskbar Settings.
10 мар. 2019 г.
How do I make my taskbar full screen?
The two keyboard shortcuts that you can use to show the taskbar in full screen are Win + T and/or Win + B. This will show the taskbar but it won’t automatically dismiss itself. To dismiss it, you have to click inside the app that is full screen.
How do I reset my taskbar settings?
Scroll down to the Notification area and click on Turn system icons on or off. Now, toggle the system icons on or off as shown in the image below (default). And with that, your taskbar will revert back to its default settings, including the different widgets, buttons, and system tray icons.
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
Why is my taskbar hiding in Chrome?
Right click somewhere on the taskbar and go to properties. It should have tick boxes for auto hide and lock the task bar. … Close the dialog box down go back in and untick lock — the taskbar should now appear with chrome open.
How do I fix a stuck taskbar in Windows 10?
Windows 10, Taskbar frozen
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Under the Head «Windows Processes» of the Processes Menu find Windows Explorer.
- Click on it and then Click on Restart button on the bottom right.
- In a few seconds Explorer restarts and Taskbar starts working again.
30 июл. 2015 г.
How do I unhide the taskbar?
How to Unhide the Task Bar
- Click the bottom of your screen to view the hidden taskbar. Right-click a blank section of the taskbar, then click «Properties» from the pop-up menu. …
- Uncheck the «Auto Hide» check box located under the «Taskbar Properties» tab by clicking with your mouse once. Click «Apply» to reflect the changes.
Why is taskbar full screen?
Make Sure Auto-Hide feature is On
Auto-hiding a taskbar is a temporary solution to the taskbar showing in full-screen. To auto-hide, the taskbar in Windows 10, follow the steps below. … Next, click Personalization and select Taskbar. Next, change the option to automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to «ON».
Under Taskbar tab, check the Auto-hide the taskbar setting. Click Apply > OK. You will now see that the taskbar recedes and hides automatically when not in use. To make it appear, when you want it to, you then have to move your cursor to the bottom of the screen or the taskbar area – or you could press Win+T.
How do I reset my taskbar Windows 10?
- Right-click the Windows «Start» button and click «Properties.»
- Click the «Taskbar» tab.
- Remove the check mark from the «Auto-Hide the Taskbar» check box and click «OK.»
How do I fix the fullscreen bar on Youtube?
Hi! If this happens in games as well, all you do is right-click the taskbar, go to settings and do Automatically hide taskbar in desktop and tablet mode! Voila! It’s done!