Browser problems: When YouTube videos won’t play, it’s usually a browser problem. Refreshing the page fixes the problem a lot of the time, but you may need to update your browser or clear the cache. … If your internet connection is especially slow, lowering the YouTube video quality will also help.
- 1 Why isn’t my YouTube video loading?
- 2 How do I fix YouTube loading but not playing?
- 3 Why videos are not opening?
- 4 Why YouTube video is not playing in my laptop?
- 5 Why is it taking so long to process my video on YouTube?
- 6 How do I clear the cache on my YouTube app?
- 7 Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
- 8 How do you fix a video that won’t play?
- 9 What is the problem of YouTube?
- 10 Why do OnlyFans videos not work?
- 11 Why is YouTube not working on my computer 2020?
- 12 Why is YouTube not working on my computer today?
Why isn’t my YouTube video loading?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
How do I fix YouTube loading but not playing?
How to Fix YouTube Videos Loading but Not Playing: 21 Simple Methods
- Refresh your browser page. …
- Adjust the Video Quality. …
- Check your Internet Connection. …
- Deleting your Cache, Browsing Data and Cookies. …
- Use TFC (Temp File Cleaner) …
- Test with InfiniteLooper. …
- Resetting your Browser’s settings. …
- Disable All Plugins.
Why videos are not opening?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.
Why YouTube video is not playing in my laptop?
Sometimes, Youtube videos aren’t playing due to problems with the Internet connection. An ideal solution for this would be to reset the connection settings. … This should open the Internet Properties window. Go to the Advanced tab, then click the Restore Advanced Settings button and the Reset button.
Why is it taking so long to process my video on YouTube?
Uploading times vary depending on your file size, internet bandwidth, and upload traffic. Uploading can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. … At some peak hours, your Internet Service Provider registers spikes of upload traffic and might take longer to upload your video to YouTube.
How do I clear the cache on my YouTube app?
To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct.
Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
Google Chrome is a popular browser used by macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android users. … There could be many reasons for the issue, from slow internet connection, outdated Chrome, and cookies to the extensions or plugins installed in the browser.
How do you fix a video that won’t play?
- Step 1: Update Chrome. Videos and games sometimes need the latest version of Chrome. …
- Step 3: Reset your Internet connection. Your Internet network could be causing problems with the video or game. …
- Step 4: Check your cache and cookies.
What is the problem of YouTube?
YouTube is facing the same problems as Twitter and Facebook; content management and lack of oversight. They don’t want to be responsible for the dark forces using their platforms to spread harmful messages or disturbing content. They’re also too big to be able to vet every single tweet, Facebook post or video.
Why do OnlyFans videos not work?
If you are facing issue on loading OnlyFans then you could have a browser cache or temporary data issue. To avoid this problem just clear your browser cache and Onlyfans should work for you. Even if it doesn’t work then try using a different web browser.
Why is YouTube not working on my computer 2020?
Clear Cache, Cookies and Data
Sometimes, expired cookies or clogged app data don’t allow YouTube to function properly. In such cases, you need to clear cache data and cookies. … On Android, tap and hold the YouTube app and open “App Info”. Here, go to Storage and then clear both data and cache.
Why is YouTube not working on my computer today?
Upgrading your browser to the latest version, updating the plugins installed on it (particular Adobe Flash), disabling extensions that may be conflicting with YouTube and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies may all help to resolve problems with YouTube.