- 1 Why is there no sound in my videos?
- 2 Why can’t I hear videos on my phone?
- 3 Why is there no sound on my iPhone videos?
- 4 How do I get sound on my iPhone video?
- 5 How do you fix no sound on videos?
- 6 How do I fix no sound?
- 7 Why there is no sound in my phone?
- 8 How do I unmute my phone?
- 9 How can I take the audio from a video?
- 10 Can’t hear on phone unless it’s on speaker?
- 11 Can you record video on iPhone without sound?
Why is there no sound in my videos?
Fix 1: The Volume Settings
You might have turned down the sound and set the device to silent mode for any reason. The phone, therefore, has no sound once you play the video. … Turn on the sound from the side button and you are done. Your device will start emitting sound once again.
Why can’t I hear videos on my phone?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: … Move the Media slider to the right to increase volume.
Why is there no sound on my iPhone videos?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I get sound on my iPhone video?
Record a video
- Choose Video mode.
- Tap the Record button or press either volume button to start recording. While recording, you can do the following: Press the white Shutter button to snap a still photo. Pinch the screen to zoom in and out. …
- Tap the Record button or press either volume button to stop recording.
How do you fix no sound on videos?
How To Fix No Sound On YouTube
- Ensure Your Volume Is Not Turned Off.
- Make Sure You Haven’t Muted The Video.
- Use An Incognito Window To Fix No Sound On YouTube.
- Use Another Web Browser On Your Computer.
- Increase Volume In Volume Mixer.
- Fix No Sound On YouTube By Updating The Audio Drivers.
- Use Audio Troubleshooter To Fix No Sound On YouTube.
24 февр. 2020 г.
How do I fix no sound?
What to Do if Your Laptop Has No Sound
- Check Your Volume. …
- Try Some Headphones. …
- Change Your Audio Device. …
- Disable Audio Enhancements. …
- Install or Update Your Drivers. …
- Update Your BIOS. …
- Repair the Speakers. …
- What to Do if Your Laptop Is Plugged In But Not Charging.
Why there is no sound in my phone?
How to fix sound issues on an Android phone. … Restart your phone: A simple reboot can be the solution for many problems. Clean the headphone jack: If you’re having this issue only when the headphones are plugged in, try cleaning the jack. Also, try another pair of headphones, since it could be them causing the problem.
How do I unmute my phone?
On iOS and Android mobile devices, you can mute or unmute your microphone even when you are not in Circuit or your device is locked. You need just to tap the microphone icon in the active call notification that is shown in your device’s notification center and lock screen. 112 people found this useful.
How can I take the audio from a video?
The easiest way to extract the sound from a video is to use our audio converter.
- Open the audio converter.
- Click «Open files».
- In the resulting window select the file you wish to extract the sound from. …
- While the sound is being extracted, choose the format in which you want to convert the sound.
Can’t hear on phone unless it’s on speaker?
Go to Settings → My Device → Sound → Samsung Applications → Press Call → Turn Off Noise Reduction. Your earpiece speaker may be dead. When you put your phone in speaker mode it uses different speaker(s). … If you have the plastic screen protector on the front of your phone, make sure it isn’t covering your ear speaker.
Can you record video on iPhone without sound?
There’s no setting on the iPhone to disable the microphone during video recording. There may be a third party camera apps that would do that or you can cover the microphone to reduce sound. But any application that would allow you to insert a new audio track should have a way to delete the existing sound track.