If the wrong playback device is set as the default device, the sound doesn’t come out of the expected device (i.e., speakers or headphones). Open the Control Panel. Click or double-click the Hardware and Sound or Sound icon. In Windows XP and older, click Manage audio devices under Sound.
- 1 Why is no sound coming from my speakers?
- 2 How do I fix no sound on my speakers?
- 3 Why is my sound not working?
- 4 How do I get my sound back?
- 5 How do I tell if my speakers are blown?
- 6 Why can’t I get sound on Zoom?
- 7 How do I enable my speakers?
- 8 Why are my external speakers not working?
- 9 Why there is no sound on my phone?
- 10 Can’t hear on phone unless it’s on speaker?
- 11 Why is my sound not working HP?
- 12 How do you get the sound back on TV?
- 13 How can I restore the sound on my computer?
- 14 How do I activate the sound on my computer?
Why is no sound coming from my speakers?
First, check to make sure Windows is using the correct device for speaker output by clicking on the speaker icon in the taskbar. … If using external speakers, make sure they are powered on. Reboot your computer. Verify via the speaker icon in the taskbar that the audio is not muted and is turned up.
How do I fix no sound on my speakers?
To fix this, right-click the speaker icon in the Windows taskbar and choose Sounds to enter the audio preferences. Under the Playback tab, find the device you want to use—if you don’t see it, try right-clicking and checking Show Disabled Devices—then select the output device and click the Set Default button.
Why is my sound not working?
Make sure your headphones aren’t plugged in. Most Android phones automatically disable the external speaker when headphones are plugged in. This could also be the case if your headphones aren’t completely seated in the audio jack. … Tap Restart to reboot your phone.
How do I get my sound back?
Check that the correct sound device is selected
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Sound.
- Click on Sound to open the panel.
- Under Output, change the Profile settings for the selected device and play a sound to see if it works. You might need to go through the list and try each profile.
How do I tell if my speakers are blown?
The most common aural indication of a blown speaker is an unpleasant buzzing or scratching sound, by itself or roughly at the pitch of the note the speaker is attempting to reproduce. Or there could be no sound at all.
Why can’t I get sound on Zoom?
Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions or Permission Manager > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
How do I enable my speakers?
- Right click on the speaker icon near the clock.
- Click PLAY BACK DEVICES.
- The SOUND window opens.
- In a BLANK space RIGHT click.
- A pop up option says SHOW DISABLED DEVICES, check that.
- The speakers you’ve been missing should appear.
- RIGHT click on that device, and ENABLE it, then set as DEFAULT.
5 янв. 2008 г.
Why are my external speakers not working?
Check if the external speaker is set to the default output. Ensure the external speaker has power and the cables are connected properly. Connect external speaker/headphone to another device and check for sound. Test your computer’s hardware.
Why there is no sound on my phone?
How to fix sound issues on an Android phone. … Restart your phone: A simple reboot can be the solution for many problems. Clean the headphone jack: If you’re having this issue only when the headphones are plugged in, try cleaning the jack. Also, try another pair of headphones, since it could be them causing the problem.
Can’t hear on phone unless it’s on speaker?
Go to Settings → My Device → Sound → Samsung Applications → Press Call → Turn Off Noise Reduction. Your earpiece speaker may be dead. When you put your phone in speaker mode it uses different speaker(s). … If you have the plastic screen protector on the front of your phone, make sure it isn’t covering your ear speaker.
Why is my sound not working HP?
HP laptop sound not working issue can be caused by the driver corruption, so you can uninstall the existed sound driver in your laptop and reinstall a new driver for your sound device. 1) Open Device Manager in your laptop. 2) Double click Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.
How do you get the sound back on TV?
How to Get the Sound Back on My TV
- Point your remote control at the TV and press the «Mute» button. …
- Press the remote’s «Increase Volume» button and see where along the volume meter the TV’s current volume is set. …
- Unplug any speakers hooked up to the TV if you don’t listen to audio through the television’s built-in speakers.
How can I restore the sound on my computer?
Open the «Sounds and Audio Device Properties» screen from the Control Panel. Click on the «Hardware» tab and select your sound card. Click the «Troubleshoot…» button and follow the on-screen prompts to diagnose and repair your problem.
How do I activate the sound on my computer?
Configuring Sound and Audio Devices
- Choose Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Playback tab. or. …
- Right-click a device in the list and choose a command to configure or test the device, or to inspect or change its properties (Figure 4.33). …
- When you’re done, click OK in each open dialog box.
1 окт. 2009 г.