YouTube Videos Are Loading Slow. … There are a number of reasons for this issue: an overloaded YouTube server; problems with your router, or; the Internet connection. There might also be browser issues such as outdated browser software or associated plug-ins.
- 1 Why is my YouTube video taking forever to process?
- 2 How can I get YouTube videos to load faster?
- 3 How do I fix YouTube not processing?
- 4 How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- 5 Why are YouTube videos not playing smoothly?
- 6 How can I increase my video load speed?
- 7 How can I speed up my video loading?
- 8 Why is my YouTube video stuck at 95 processing?
- 9 Why is my YouTube video not showing up?
- 10 Why is my YouTube video stuck at 99 processing?
- 11 How do I clear the cache on my YouTube app?
Why is my YouTube video taking forever to process?
Uploading times vary depending on your file size, internet bandwidth, and upload traffic. Uploading can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. … At some peak hours, your Internet Service Provider registers spikes of upload traffic and might take longer to upload your video to YouTube.
How can I get YouTube videos to load faster?
- 5 Ways to Make YouTube Run Faster.
- Use HTML5 instead of Java. HTML5 has enhanced features over the standard HTML 4.01 such as video, audio and canvas elements. …
- Clear Your Cache. …
- Block Pre-Video Ads. …
- Disable Your Web Accelerator. …
- Close Unused Pages with Java.
How do I fix YouTube not processing?
Below, you’ll discover how to fix YouTube video stuck at 0% processed:
- If the video is taking more than eight hours to upload, delete it and try again.
- Delete the video and try again a day later. …
- Make sure your internet connection is working. …
- Try converting your video to a different format.
14 авг. 2020 г.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why are YouTube videos not playing smoothly?
1) Go to Settings in the More options menu on Chrome. 2) Click Advanced at the very bottom. 3) Disabled Use hardware acceleration when available by switching the icon to grey. 4) Relaunch Chrome and then re-play the YouTube video to see if it plays smoothly.
How can I increase my video load speed?
There are a few tricks you can use to improve stream quality:
- Restart the streaming service. …
- Reboot your home network. …
- Move your Wi-Fi hub and router to an optimal location — somewhere central, open and away from obstruction.
- Kick some devices off the network. …
- Disable your VPN. …
- Change your DNS server.
8 янв. 2020 г.
How can I speed up my video loading?
5 hacks to get faster streaming video and avoid endless buffering
- Don’t compete for airtime. …
- Delete temporary cache and Internet files — they’re weighing your device down. …
- ‘Channel’ your devices elsewhere. …
- Try forgoing WiFi in favor of Ethernet. …
- Disable hardware acceleration in your settings.
Why is my YouTube video stuck at 95 processing?
If this is happening, there’s usually just an issue with the local YouTube server. Unfortunately there’s not really anything you can do about it besides try again or wait. When this happens to me, I just publish it and wait. It usually finishes a few moments after wards.
Why is my YouTube video not showing up?
One reason some of your uploads are not showing up on your YouTube channel could be that the video is set to «private,» meaning it’s not available for public viewing. … If your video was listed as «Unlisted,» this could have also caused your video not to appear on your channel.
Why is my YouTube video stuck at 99 processing?
Sometimes the upload process time may fluctuate due to various factors such as video size, format, and internet connectivity. However, to fix this issue along with getting rid of the YouTube video processing stuck at 99, you can either refresh the page or delete & re-upload the video.
How do I clear the cache on my YouTube app?
To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct.