The next step to fix the issue is to clear cache for three apps – YouTube, Google Play Store, and Google Play Services. You should start by clearing the cache. If the issue persists, only then clear data. Clearing data on YouTube will remove the downloaded videos and reset settings in the app to their original values.
- 1 Why are my apps not installing?
- 2 What does app not installed mean?
- 3 What to do if apps are not installing?
- 4 How do I install YouTube?
- 5 Why is an app not downloading iPhone?
- 6 Why zoom app is not installing in my phone?
- 7 How do I allow unknown sources to install?
- 8 Why is YouTube not installing on my phone?
- 9 Why can’t I install apps on Play Store?
- 10 How do I fix this app is not compatible with this device?
- 11 Is YouTube go free?
- 12 Is YouTube free to download?
- 13 How do I enable YouTube?
Why are my apps not installing?
If you can’t download any apps you may wish to uninstall “Google Play Store app Updates” via Settings → Applications → All (tab), scroll down and tap “Google Play Store”, then “Uninstall updates”. Then try downloading apps again.
What does app not installed mean?
Corrupted storage, especially corrupted SD Card, is known to cause the Android App isn’t installed error. Even the internal storage can get clogged due to unnecessary and unwanted data, some of which might contain an element that disturbs the storage location.
What to do if apps are not installing?
This gives the app a fresh start and can help fix issues.
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
How do I install YouTube?
How to download YouTube on Android
- Open the Google Play (or Play Market);
- Type YouTubein the Search section;
- Tap the app icon to open its page;
- Tap the Buy button;
- Complete the purchase;
- Tap on Install.
Why is an app not downloading iPhone?
A lot of the time when apps are stuck waiting or not downloading on your iPhone, there’s an issue with your Apple ID. … Usually, signing out and back into the App Store will fix the problem. Open Settings and scroll down to iTunes & App Store. Then, tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen and tap Sign Out.
Why zoom app is not installing in my phone?
Reinstall the Play Store app
If you still can’t install Zoom on your Android phone, try uninstalling then reinstalling the Play Store app itself. If the app is broken, you won’t be able to update existing apps or install new ones.
How do I allow unknown sources to install?
Android® 8. x & higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. > Apps.
- Tap Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off .
Why is YouTube not installing on my phone?
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to App & notifications or Apps. Step 2: Under All apps, tap on YouTube. Tap on Storage for YouTube. Step 3: Tap on Clear cache.
Why can’t I install apps on Play Store?
With problems downloading and installing the application, you must clear the cache and data of the Play Store app. If that does not work, uninstall the updates. If it still does not work, turn off your SD card by going to Settings> Memory / Storage). Return to the Play Store and try to install the app.
How do I fix this app is not compatible with this device?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
Is YouTube go free?
YouTube Go is a free, official app from Google that’s designed for mobile devices, in particular those that are on mobile networks. It’s especially useful in areas with older 2G or 3G networks.
Is YouTube free to download?
You can use YouTube on most available platforms. If you’re accessing it through a computer, Windows or macOS, all you need to do is enter through a web browser. You can get YouTube on Android and iOS by clicking on this website’s Free Download button.
How do I enable YouTube?
Note: This only controls Restricted Mode on your Android TV.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row.
- Select YouTube.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Select Restricted Mode or Safety Mode.
- Select Enabled or Disabled.