If Kaspersky application window does not open, it means that protection is not working or is working incorrectly. To fix this problem, reinstall the application. Download the installer from the Kaspersky website: Kaspersky Internet Security.
- 1 What to do if Kaspersky is not working?
- 2 How do I turn Kaspersky back on?
- 3 Why is Kaspersky blocking my website?
- 4 Is my Kaspersky working?
- 5 Can I uninstall Kaspersky and reinstall?
- 6 Can I run Kaspersky and Windows Defender?
- 7 How do I stop Kaspersky from blocking a program?
- 8 How do I stop Kaspersky from blocking a website?
- 9 How can I remove Kaspersky without password?
- 10 How can I unblock Kaspersky?
- 11 Can Kaspersky block Internet connection?
- 12 How do I fix Kaspersky connection not protected?
- 13 Can not uninstall Kaspersky?
- 14 How do I access my Kaspersky Account?
- 15 Where is Kaspersky located?
What to do if Kaspersky is not working?
Install the latest version of the application.
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky website. Kaspersky Anti-Virus. …
- Remove the application. …
- You can also try removing a Kaspersky application using the kavremover tool.
- Restart your PC.
- Run the installer.
- Activate the application.
5 февр. 2021 г.
How do I turn Kaspersky back on?
Go back to the Kaspersky main window and check whether the Protection disabled info appears in red. Close the Kaspersky window to temporarily disable Kaspersky. To enable Kaspersky again, turn ON Protection on the Kaspersky settings.
Why is Kaspersky blocking my website?
Kaspersky applications may block access to a website: it may be displayed incorrectly or fail to open completely. This may occur due to the following reasons: The website may contain phishing links, malicious code or other threats.
Is my Kaspersky working?
To test whether KSN is working using Kaspersky Security Center: Open the Administration Console. Make sure that KSN is enabled in the relevant policy, and that the lock is closed. Open the policy properties and go to Advanced Threat Protection → Kaspersky Security Network.
Can I uninstall Kaspersky and reinstall?
When you reinstall the operating system, a Kaspersky application is removed from your computer along with the license information. To avoid losing the license, we recommend that you connect your application to My Kaspersky before reinstalling the operating system.
Can I run Kaspersky and Windows Defender?
Can you run Windows Defender and Kaspersky at the same time? Yes and no. When you install Kaspersky (or any other AV), it should register itself with Windows Defender and Defender should disable its own virus protection and should display the status of Kaspersky instead.
How do I stop Kaspersky from blocking a program?
To prevent Kaspersky from blocking a given application, you should add that application to an exclusion rule.
How do I stop Kaspersky from blocking a website?
Open the settings Kaspersky Internet Security and choose Additional –> Threats and Exclusions. 2. Select Manage exclusions or Specify trusted applications. Select the file or application to exclude from the scan scope in Kaspersky Internet Security.
How can I remove Kaspersky without password?
double-click that exe — the Kaspersky icon should show up on the taskbar at the bottom right screen. right-click that icon and select Settings. Click ok to close the window and restart your computer. Now take the usual steps to uninstall software (control panel -> uninstall programs -> kaspersky and follow the routine)
How can I unblock Kaspersky?
How to Unblock Sites on Kaspersky
- Open your Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation.
- Click the “Settings” option on the lower right side of the Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Anti-Virus window.
- Click the “Protection Center” side-tab, and then select “Web Anti-Virus.”
Can Kaspersky block Internet connection?
Firewall in Kaspersky Internet Security controls all network connections and protects access to the local area network and the Internet according to the settings. Using Firewall, you can: … Block an application from connecting to the network.
How do I fix Kaspersky connection not protected?
In Kaspersky product open Settings -> Application Control -> Manage applications -> search for Chrome (or another browser) -> in the search results below double click on Chrome (or another browser) -> in the opened window go to tab Exclusions -> click «Do not scan all traffic» and select the option «Do not scan …
Can not uninstall Kaspersky?
To remove a Kaspersky application:
- Open the Control Panel. See the Microsoft support website for instructions.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Select your Kaspersky application and click Uninstall/Change.
19 янв. 2021 г.
How do I access my Kaspersky Account?
Connect to the My Kaspersky portal
- Open the main application window.
- In the bottommost pane, click the My Kaspersky button. …
- In the email address field, enter the email address of your My Kaspersky account.
- In the password field, enter the password of your My Kaspersky account.
- Click the Sign In button. …
- Click the Finish button.
Where is Kaspersky located?
|Kaspersky Virus Lab (September 18, 2014)|
|Headquarters||Moscow, Russia Regional units: Dubai, UAE; Istanbul, Turkey; London, England; Mexico City, Mexico; Midrand, South Africa; São Paulo, Brazil; Singapore; Woburn, Massachusetts, USA|
|Key people||Eugene Kaspersky (CEO)|