Update your Operating system of phone or computer to the latest version. Install missing plug-ins. Check for the right codec. Try to play videos using the browser.
- 1 Why are my downloaded videos not playing?
- 2 Why are my offline YouTube videos unplayable?
- 3 How do I play downloaded YouTube videos?
- 4 How do I fix YouTube loading but not playing?
- 5 How do you fix a video that won’t play?
- 6 Why wont any videos play on my iPhone?
- 7 How many days YouTube offline videos available?
- 8 How can I watch YouTube videos offline?
- 9 How do I fix YouTube offline?
- 10 How do I put a download button on my YouTube videos?
- 11 How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
- 12 How do I download a YouTube video onto my phone?
- 13 Why is my YouTube still loading?
- 14 Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
- 15 How do I reset my YouTube?
Why are my downloaded videos not playing?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. … Your mobile SD card is corrupt. You downloaded an untrusted software/app.
Why are my offline YouTube videos unplayable?
videos saved offline on YouTube App becomes unplayable because that is time limited. The videos which you save will be saved as an . … So,use TubeMate or any other online YouTube video downloader to save it on your device.
How do I play downloaded YouTube videos?
You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
How do I fix YouTube loading but not playing?
How to Fix YouTube Videos Loading but Not Playing: 21 Simple Methods
- Refresh your browser page. …
- Adjust the Video Quality. …
- Check your Internet Connection. …
- Deleting your Cache, Browsing Data and Cookies. …
- Use TFC (Temp File Cleaner) …
- Test with InfiniteLooper. …
- Resetting your Browser’s settings. …
- Disable All Plugins.
How do you fix a video that won’t play?
- Step 1: Update Chrome. Videos and games sometimes need the latest version of Chrome. …
- Step 3: Reset your Internet connection. Your Internet network could be causing problems with the video or game. …
- Step 4: Check your cache and cookies.
Why wont any videos play on my iPhone?
Just clear your unnecessary data or reduce video size to free up the memory. App Caches/Cookies/History/Data is another representative cause for iPhone won’t play videos online issue. Don’t forget to periodically clear them to speed up your iPhone. Sometimes, video playback issue is caused by outdated apps.
How many days YouTube offline videos available?
YouTube offline videos are available in your phone as long as you have a working internet connection. YouTube checks for a working internet connection for every 29 days . So if you have a working internet connection even once in 29 days ,you can have the offline videos forever.
How can I watch YouTube videos offline?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How do I fix YouTube offline?
Go to settings>> Apps>> Youtube>>Clear App data. As its here were the broken video is stored. After the above step you can retry to download the content for offline purposes.
Step 1: Get the extension file.
Go to http://en.savefrom.net/user.php and click the INSTALL button. This is going to (eventually) download a file to your computer that you will manually install. You will get an ominous warning screen. Take it seriously when Chrome gives you this.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function. …
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL. …
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader. …
- Step 4 Download the video.
16 февр. 2021 г.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone. …
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button. …
- Choose from the list of quality and format options. …
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
8 мар. 2021 г.
Why is my YouTube still loading?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
Google Chrome is a popular browser used by macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android users. … There could be many reasons for the issue, from slow internet connection, outdated Chrome, and cookies to the extensions or plugins installed in the browser.
How do I reset my YouTube?
How to Delete Your YouTube Search History
- Select your username from the top bar.
- In the menu that appears, click Your Data In YouTube.
- Scroll down and select Manage your YouTube Search History.
- Set the Delete by Date to All Time using the dropdown box.
- Click Delete.
9 дек. 2019 г.