Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
- 1 How can I recover my FB account?
- 2 Why is my facebook not working?
- 3 How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
- 4 How do I fix Facebook not loading properly?
- 5 How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- 6 Why is my facebook not working on my iPhone?
- 7 How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
- 8 What is Facebook’s telephone number?
- 9 How do I get help from Facebook?
- 10 Can I call Facebook about my account?
- 11 What is the best way to contact Facebook?
- 12 How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why is my facebook not working?
Facebook Help Team
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences.
How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I fix Facebook not loading properly?
— Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; — Restart your computer or phone; — Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; — Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
4 нояб. 2019 г.
Why is my facebook not working on my iPhone?
If you are accessing the Facebook either through Safari or Chrome browser, then you must clear website and History data. … Therefore, to fix Facebook not working on iPhone problem, navigate to the “Settings” menu or app and then, open the “Safari”. After that, tap on the “Clear History and Website Data”.
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
After you’ve submitted a request for verification on Facebook, they don’t have a typical timeframe in which you can expect to hear back. You could get a response in as little as 48 hours, or it could take 45 days or longer.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for «Facebook customer service.» We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I get help from Facebook?
To use the help center, simply log into the desktop version of Facebook and navigate to the Facebook Help Center webpage. To do this, click the big question mark icon in the upper-right corner and click the link that says “Help Center”. The “Help Center” link will get you to the Facebook Help Center.
Can I call Facebook about my account?
Figuring out how to contact Facebook for problems with your account or other issues can be difficult, as the company does not accept phone calls for customer support.
What is the best way to contact Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. If you don’t know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.