It the screen goes black it can be issue with screen lock timing you have sett. Make it more than 30 sec, it can be the proximity sensor that auto adjust the brightness, so turn off auto brightness.
- 1 Why does my iPhone screen go black when I watch videos?
- 2 Why does my screen go black while watching videos?
- 3 How do I stop my iPhone from dimming when watching videos?
- 4 How do I stop my iPhone screen from blacking out?
- 5 How do I fix black screen when watching videos?
- 6 Why is my phone screen going black randomly?
- 7 Why does my iPhone turn off during videos?
- 8 How do I keep my screen from turning off?
- 9 Why does Netflix screen go black?
- 10 How do I stop my phone from auto dimming?
- 11 Why does my screen keep dimming?
- 12 Why does my iPhone screen keep going black randomly?
- 13 What is Black Screen of Death iPhone?
Why does my iPhone screen go black when I watch videos?
Once the screen has been inactive for a period of time (determined by what you choose in the Settings app), it will go dim, and then turn the screen off. This is normal behavior. It is found in Settings > General > Auto-Lock. There you have the option to change the settings to whichever option best fits your needs.
Why does my screen go black while watching videos?
The Browse Cache files tend to clog up the YouTube videos so much so that the video(s) is/are prevented from outputting. This in the term; causes the error. Another potential cause of the black screen error is the Browser Setting which causes the black screen error.
How do I stop my iPhone from dimming when watching videos?
The feature of Auto Lock is a screen saver for iOS devices. When your iPhone has been inactive for a period of time, the screen will dim to save power. So, one of the best way to troubleshoot the screen dimming issue it to disable Auto Lock. Go to Settings > General > Auto Lock.
How do I stop my iPhone screen from blacking out?
Performing a Hard Reset Might Keep Your iPhone’s Screen from Going Black. The first thing you can attempt if your device’s screen is going black is a hard reset. To do it, press the Power button, also known as the Sleep/Wake button. At the same time, press the Home button, the circular button directly below the display …
How do I fix black screen when watching videos?
Solution 2: Reduce Video Card Hardware Acceleration
- Right-click on Desktop.
- Select Personalize.
- Next, choose Display Settings.
- Under this, select Advanced Settings.
- Now, switch to Troubleshoot tab.
- Next, choose Change Settings followed by clicking on Reduce Hardware Acceleration.
4 февр. 2021 г.
Why is my phone screen going black randomly?
Perform a Factory Reset. When your phone screen goes black randomly, it may be an indication that something is wrong with your operating system. … During a factory reset, your device’s data and settings are completely wiped, returning the phone to its original state (i.e., the state it was in when you first purchased it) …
Why does my iPhone turn off during videos?
Adjust the display settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch — Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock and adjust the setting.
How do I keep my screen from turning off?
How to keep the screen from turning off without changing the screen timeout setting
- Open Settings on the device.
- Scroll down and Select Advanced features. For older versions of android. Smart Stay can be found under Display.
- Tap Motions and gestures.
- Tap on the toggle switch next to Smart Stay to activate.
20 янв. 2021 г.
Why does Netflix screen go black?
Your device may be experiencing an HDCP issue that is preventing Netflix from playing your content. To resolve the issue: Ensure that you are using an HDMI cable. Bypass any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting your device directly to your TV.
How do I stop my phone from auto dimming?
Open Settings and tap Accessibility -> Display & Text Size. Then, turn off the switch next to Auto-Brightness.
Why does my screen keep dimming?
If your screen automatically dims or brightens, this is likely due to either Auto adjust screen tone, Power Saving mode or possibly the Adaptive Display screen mode. … If Auto adjust screen tone is set, the screen tone will adjust automatically to save power to compensate for different activities, such as internet use.
Why does my iPhone screen keep going black randomly?
A black screen is usually caused by a hardware problem with your iPhone, so there usually isn’t a quick fix. That being said, a software crash can cause your iPhone display to freeze and turn black, so let’s try a hard reset to see if that’s what’s going on.
What is Black Screen of Death iPhone?
Black screen on iPhone could signal a hardware issue or caused by minor firmware problems. A possible quick fix is to try a hard reset. … If your iPhone does not have a home button, you likely have a newer model (iPhone X or newer).