5 Answers. Your phone may not be on «Do Not Disturb,» but that conversation is — it’s a separate setting from your phone’s «Do Not Disturb» setting. Just go into that conversation -> Details -> toggle the Do Not Disturb switch and you should have your notifications back.
- 1 How do I turn on notifications for one contact?
- 2 Why does my iPhone not alert me on some text messages?
- 3 Why is my iPhone not making a sound when I get a text from one person?
- 4 Why do I not receive some text messages?
- 5 How do I turn on notifications for text messages?
- 6 How do I get sound notifications for text messages?
- 7 Why is my iPhone reading my messages before I open them?
- 8 Why can’t I hear my text alerts?
- 9 Why is my phone not telling me when I get a text?
- 10 Why wont my iPhone receive Android texts?
How do I turn on notifications for one contact?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Why does my iPhone not alert me on some text messages?
Your “iPhone not alerting me of texts” issue may be caused by which there sets no sound for the notifications. To fix it, you should go to Settings > Messages > Sound and select the preferred notification sound. Besides, check if you have turned on “Allow Notifications” and the three options below “Alerts”.
Why is my iPhone not making a sound when I get a text from one person?
Go to Contacts > the contact > Edit and then the ringtone or text tone and change it from None to a tone. Have you checked in Settings > Messages > Blocked to see if that person has been tagged in there?
Why do I not receive some text messages?
The Causes of Delayed or Missing Texts on Android
Text messaging has three components: the devices, the app, and the network. … The device may not be working properly, the network may not be sending or receiving messages, or the app may have a bug or other malfunction.
How do I turn on notifications for text messages?
Text Message Notification Settings — Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred: …
- Configure the following ringtone options:
How do I get sound notifications for text messages?
How to Set Text Message Ringtone in Android
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
Why is my iPhone reading my messages before I open them?
Go to Settings>Notifications>Messages and make sure you have the notifications set to «Persistent». … Go to Settings>Notifications>Messages and make sure you have the notifications set to «Persistent». I suspect you have them set to «Temporary» and they disappear off your phone as you open it.
Why can’t I hear my text alerts?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why is my phone not telling me when I get a text?
Advanced notifications… Find the messaging app there and make sure all settings are where you want them. Then find lock screen… Notifications in lock screen to enable how much you want to see in your lock screen.
Why wont my iPhone receive Android texts?
A faulty Message app setting can be the reason for iPhone not receiving texts from Android. So, make sure that the SMS/MMS settings of your Messages app aren’t changed. To check Messages app settings, go to Settings > Messages > and then make sure that SMS, MMS, iMessage, and Group messaging are turned on.