The mouse does not work in Battlefront 2 if any of the overlay programs are interfering with the game. It can also be caused by a corrupt cache or corrupted game files. … Sometimes, your cursor will not appear during the game and the user will not be able to select any of the menus or characters.
- 1 Why is my mouse pointer not showing?
- 2 How do I unhide my mouse cursor?
- 3 How do I fix my hidden mouse?
- 4 How can I see my mouse cursor in game?
- 5 How do I enable my mouse cursor?
- 6 Why is my mouse not showing up on Chrome?
- 7 Where is my mouse on my screen Windows 10?
- 8 How do I get my cursor back on Chrome?
- 9 Where is my mouse on my computer?
- 10 Why can I see my mouse in Apex?
Why is my mouse pointer not showing?
Depending on your keyboard and mouse model, the Windows keys you should hit are varying from one to another. Thus you may try the following combinations to make your disappearing cursor back to visible in Windows 10: Fn + F3/ Fn + F5/ Fn + F9/ Fn + F11.
How do I unhide my mouse cursor?
Under the “Devices and Printers” heading, click the Mouse link, then click the Pointer Options tab in the Mouse Properties window. Go down to the very last option—the one that reads “Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key”—and click the checkbox. Click the “Apply” button, then click “OK.”
Mouse cursor is invisible. How do I fix it?
- Press and hold the buttons: “Ctrl”, “Alt” and “Delete” on your keyboard.
- Press the “Escape” button to get back to your normal Windows screen.
- After applying the steps above, your main cursor should be again available for you to use.
7 авг. 2018 г.
How can I see my mouse cursor in game?
Mouse cursor invisible when playing any full screen game (Windows 10)
- Press Windows and X keys together and select Control Panel.
- Click on Mouse.
- Navigate to pointer options tab.
- Under Visibility, uncheck the box which says “display pointer trails”.
- Click on OK to close the window.
How do I enable my mouse cursor?
To turn on Mouse Keys
- Open Ease of Access Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking Ease of Access Center.
- Click Make the mouse easier to use.
- Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the Turn on Mouse Keys check box.
Why is my mouse not showing up on Chrome?
Kill Chrome from Task Manager and Relaunch
If the cursor disappears in the chrome browser, just restarting the program will solve the issue. You can just kill the chrome browser process and relaunch the browser.
Where is my mouse on my screen Windows 10?
Windows 10 gives you a fast way to find your mouse pointer by circling it when you hit the CTRL key.
Find your mouse pointer fast
- In the search box on your task bar, search for Mouse, and select it from the list.
- Once you’re in Mouse settings, select Additional mouse options from the links on the right side of the page.
How do I get my cursor back on Chrome?
Fixing the disappearing mouse pointer issue through Chrome settings
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click on the menu icon (three vertical dots) present on the top right corner.
- Click on Settings. It will open a Settings window.
- Select Advanced.
- Scroll down to the System section. …
- There will be a Relaunch option next to it.
Where is my mouse on my computer?
Windows 10 – Finding Your Mouse Pointer
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows logo key + I on the keyboard or via Start Menu > Settings.
- In the Settings app, select Devices.
- On the next screen, select Mouse in the left column.
- Under Related settings in the right column, click Additional mouse options.
Why can I see my mouse in Apex?
Turn off the overlay and you should be able to move your mouse cursor. … For whatever reason the Discord overlay interferes with the mouse on some games. If you’re still having issues I have noticed sometimes the Origin overlay can cause the same issue but it’s very rare.