If you’ve only just started experiencing the issue, try powering your device off and then turning it back on. This is often enough to jog the app back into its proper working state and may get the direct messages back to normal. Check you have the latest update, and then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- 1 Why are my Instagram direct messages not showing up?
- 2 How do you fix Instagram messages not displayed?
- 3 Why can’t I receive my Instagram messages?
- 4 How do I see all my messages on Instagram?
- 5 How do you know if someone deleted your DM on Instagram?
- 6 How do you see hidden messages on Instagram 2020?
- 7 How do I download my Instagram chat history?
- 8 How long do direct messages stay on Instagram?
- 9 Who can see my direct messages on Instagram?
Why are my Instagram direct messages not showing up?
When you are having a DM problem on Instagram, close and restart the application. Logout from your account and sign in again. If it still does not recover, delete and reinstall the Instagram application.
How do you fix Instagram messages not displayed?
How to Fix Instagram DM Not Working
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Update the Instagram App.
- You Are Not Following the Person That You Messaged.
- Reinstall the Instagram App.
- Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices).
- Contact Instagram for Support.
8 июл. 2020 г.
Why can’t I receive my Instagram messages?
If you cannot receive messages, make sure that the message settings are active in Instagram privacy settings. Log in to your Instagram account from a different mobile device and try sending a message.
How do I see all my messages on Instagram?
How to Check Your Instagram Direct Messages on the Android App
- Launch the Instagram app and log in.
- Select your account, if you have multiple.
- Tap the mail icon in the upper right corner.
- Read the newest messages.
- Tap on any message to bring up the entire conversation and the reply box.
6 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you know if someone deleted your DM on Instagram?
You cannot really tell if someone deleted your DM on Instagram. You can just tell whether it was delivered or seen based on the notification you receive. Instagram does not tell you what happens beyond notifying you that the message was delivered and if the recipient saw the message.
Checking Hidden Messages on Instagram
Start by tapping the airplane icon on the upper right corner of the app to see all your private messages. If you have any hidden messages, you’ll see a link to tap beside the Messages heading that reflects the number of message requests you have.
How do I download my Instagram chat history?
Download your Messages — Video Tutorial — Step by Step Guide:
- Open Instagram. Open your Instagram app.
- Go to ‘Settings’ Tap on the top right hand corner menu, on the button with the 3 horizontal lines. And then on ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Security’
- Tap on ‘Download data’
How long do direct messages stay on Instagram?
For Instagram, the company says it usually takes around 90 days to completely remove data. But security researchers have found similar issues with other services in the past, including Twitter, which retained direct messages between users for years after they were supposedly deleted.
Who can see my direct messages on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to communicate publicly and privately with followers, mutuals, and other Instagram users. That includes sending private messages to anyone. You don’t need to follow or be followed by that user to use the app’s private messaging feature, and no one can see these messages except the recipients.