Check the Box to “Show this map on the Page.” And that’s it. For whatever reason, Facebook only allows Recommendations for Pages that have not only provided a physical location but chose to display a map within their applications. If you uncheck the box to display the map, the Recommendations box disappears.
- 1 How do I turn on recommendations on Facebook?
- 2 Why can’t I comment as my business page on Facebook?
- 3 How do I recommend a page on Facebook?
- 4 How do I comment on a Facebook page 2020?
- 5 Are Facebook recommendations public?
- 6 How do you recommend people to like your Facebook page?
- 7 How do I post as my business page on Facebook 2020?
- 8 How do I like my business page on Facebook 2020?
- 9 How do I like Facebook pages as a business?
- 10 How do I ask for reviews on my Facebook business page?
- 11 How do I comment on my own page?
- 12 Can a Facebook page like another page?
- 13 How do you switch between your personal and admin page?
How do I turn on recommendations on Facebook?
To turn Recommendations on or off for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left menu.
- Click to the right of Reviews to turn the tab on or off.
Why can’t I comment as my business page on Facebook?
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page.
How do I recommend a page on Facebook?
To recommend a business:
- Go to the Page of the business you want to recommend by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Click Reviews.
- Click Yes to recommend the Page or No to not recommend it.
- Write a Recommendation. …
- Click next to Sharing to to select your audience.
- Click Post.
How do I comment on a Facebook page 2020?
How do I like or comment as my Page on another Page’s post?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
Are Facebook recommendations public?
You can also add images to your recommendation on the Facebook mobile app. All recommendations are posted to the Reviews tab of the business’ Facebook page. All recommendations are public and cannot be set to private.
How do you recommend people to like your Facebook page?
How to invite people to like a Facebook page
- Navigate to the page for which you wish to get likes on your Mac or PC.
- Click the three little dots beside the word «Share» and then click «Invite Friends.»
- Check the names of those you wish to invite to like the page or search names in the search bar.
27 дек. 2019 г.
How do I post as my business page on Facebook 2020?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
10 мар. 2020 г.
How do I like my business page on Facebook 2020?
To like a Page as your Page:
- Click Search Facebook in the top left of Facebook and enter the name of the Page you want to like.
- Select the Page you want to like from the dropdown menu.
- Click below the Page’s cover photo.
- Select Like As Your Page.
- Select a Page and click Submit.
How do I like Facebook pages as a business?
- Go to the page you want to like. Type the page’s name into the search bar at the top of the page, press ↵ Enter , and then click the page’s profile icon. …
- Click ⋯. …
- Click Like As Your Page. …
- Click the Select a Page drop-down box. …
- Select your business page’s name. …
- Click Submit. …
- Click OK when prompted.
How do I ask for reviews on my Facebook business page?
How to Enable Reviews on Your Facebook Business Page
- Go to your company’s Facebook page in Facebook Business Manager.
- On the white bar at the top of the page, in the upper right-hand corner, click Settings.
- In the main list, click Reviews.
- Select Allow visitors to review this Page, then Save Changes.
31 янв. 2017 г.
How do I comment on my own page?
Click on the three lines in the right upper corner and go to the page you manage. Find a post you would like to comment on. In the lower right corner below the post or photo is a circle with an arrow. Click on the arrow and select your profile in the “Liking and commenting as” section.
Can a Facebook page like another page?
#1: Like Facebook Pages as Your Page
To like another Facebook page as your page, go to the page you want to like, click on the three dots on the page’s cover photo, and click on the Like as Your Page link.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page?
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and Page Profiles.