Upgrading your browser to the latest version, updating the plugins installed on it (particular Adobe Flash), disabling extensions that may be conflicting with YouTube and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies may all help to resolve problems with YouTube.
- 1 How do I get YouTube to work on my computer?
- 2 How do I fix YouTube on Windows 10?
- 3 How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- 4 Why is YouTube not working on my computer 2020?
- 5 Why can’t I connect to YouTube?
- 6 Does Windows 10 have a YouTube app?
- 7 How do I watch YouTube on Windows 10?
- 8 Is YouTube available Windows 10?
- 9 Why will YouTube not work on my TV?
- 10 How do I fix YouTube not playing on my computer?
- 11 Why is my YouTube TV not loading?
- 12 Why is YouTube slow 2020?
- 13 Why is 720p not working on YouTube?
- 14 Why is my YouTube not working on Chrome?
How do I get YouTube to work on my computer?
There are some simple steps you may take to fix the error.
- Reload the page.
- If you have many browser tabs open, try to close most of them except for the one you’re using for YouTube.
- Restart your browser.
- Restart your router.
- Restart your computer.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
How do I fix YouTube on Windows 10?
YouTube videos won’t play Windows 10
- Update your drivers.
- Check your antivirus.
- Disable add-ons.
- Disable hardware acceleration.
- Disable your playback device.
- Reinstall your browser.
- Reinstall your audio drivers.
- Install Media Feature pack.
13 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is YouTube not working on my computer 2020?
Open Settings, choose Applications and select the Application manager. Next choose Apps > YouTube > Storage. Then, you will see 2 options: Clear data and Clear cache. Now, select the Clear cache option and check if it fixes the problem.
Why can’t I connect to YouTube?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
Does Windows 10 have a YouTube app?
An official YouTube app for Windows 10 appears to have shown up in the Microsoft Store. … The app is a UWP app and does not appear to be a wayward version of the Xbox app, and according to ALumia is not a Progressive Web App.
How do I watch YouTube on Windows 10?
Use myTube Companion
Unfortunately, YouTube won’t play nicely with Windows 10 and this feature has to be approved by the website owner. To get around this you can use myTube Companion. It’s a free extension available on all the most popular browsers that will prompt your PC to open any YouTube links in myTube.
Is YouTube available Windows 10?
Google’s YouTube app for Windows 10 shows up in the Store.
Why will YouTube not work on my TV?
Video streaming issues are often caused by network conditions or your internet connection. Check the following: Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again. … Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
How do I fix YouTube not playing on my computer?
Here’s how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video. …
- Close your browser, and reopen it. …
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
11 сент. 2020 г.
Why is my YouTube TV not loading?
Check for app or device updates
Check that you’ve installed the latest system updates for your device. Update to the newest available version of the YouTube TV app. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube TV app.
Why is YouTube slow 2020?
The reason for your slow YouTube experience is most likely your Internet connection. This doesn’t necessarily mean that your Internet is too slow. People with fast fiber optic connections also experience YouTube buffering. It’s all about your Internet connection to the YouTube servers.
Why is 720p not working on YouTube?
Youtube did not remove 720p and 1080p as some videos can be still played in 720p and 1080p format. … It might also be the case that you might not view it in 720p and 1080p is because of heavy data traffic generated due to lockdown.
Why is my YouTube not working on Chrome?
Prevent YouTube Not Working and Loading on Chrome
Clear Chrome’s cookies and cache. Avoid over-populating Chrome with unnecessary YouTube plug-ins. Frequently update your Chrome browser. Reset Chrome’s app data.