Reboot your computer and test the website again. Try loading the site in a different browser. There may be some settings configured incorrectly on your browser. Try a different web browser to see if you can load the website.
- 1 Why is a website not loading?
- 2 Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
- 3 How do I fix website not opening?
- 4 How do I fix login problems?
- 5 How do I unblock sites on Google Chrome?
- 6 Why some websites are not opening in WiFi?
- 7 How do I log into my website?
- 8 What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
- 9 Why does my computer keep saying my password is incorrect?
Why is a website not loading?
There are many reasons a site might not load such as a misconfiguration, corrupt files, problems with a database or something as simple as needing to clear your browser’s cache and cookies on your computer.
Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
If websites can be accessed without issue in an alternative browser, try clearing out the cache and cookies stored by Chrome from the Settings page. … Uninstalling the software and then reinstalling the latest version from the official Google Chrome website can help.
How do I fix website not opening?
How to Fix Specific Website Not Opening on Internet
- 1 Restart My Device. Many basic problems can be solved simply by restarting your device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Internet Connection Works. Open your browser. …
- 3 Check if the Website is Down for Everybody or Just Me. It’s a good idea to test if the site you’re trying to access is down for everyone, or just you.
How do I fix login problems?
Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enable cookies for the website.
- Clear history for that site.
- Clear all cookies and the cache.
- Check add-ons.
- Security application is blocking cookies.
- Remove corrupt cookies file.
How do I unblock sites on Google Chrome?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
Why some websites are not opening in WiFi?
There are several possible reasons as stated below: Your WiFi router configuration may have set to block a certain IP or domain name which includes access to your intended website. … Your WiFi router configuration may have set to block a certain IP or domain name which includes access to your intended website.
How do I log into my website?
Copy a URL in the pane at the bottom of the window, then enter the URL into your browser’s address bar. If you’re prompted for your admin login details, you’ve successfully found the login page; you can log in with your admin email address (or username) and password like usual.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Why does my computer keep saying my password is incorrect?
It’s possible that you’ve enabled NumLock or your keyboard input layout was changed. Try to type your password using the on-screen keyboard. If you use a Microsoft account, make sure the your PC is connected to the Internet while logging in.