Reboot your computer and test the website again. Try loading the site in a different browser. There may be some settings configured incorrectly on your browser. Try a different web browser to see if you can load the website.
- 1 Why a specific website is not opening?
- 2 What to do when you Cannot access a website?
- 3 How do I fix login problems?
- 4 How do you do basic troubleshoot a website that is not loading?
- 5 Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
- 6 How do I log into my website?
- 7 Why does my computer keep saying my password is incorrect?
- 8 What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
Why a specific website is not opening?
These include the issues with the web browser, website, internet service provider, bad DNS server, etc. … There can be multiple reasons why you’re not able to open a particular website using internet connection, even if it’s a high-speed broadband connection.
What to do when you Cannot access a website?
But if the problem appears to be yours, here are a few things you might want to try:
- Try another browser. If you’re using Firefox or Chrome, try Internet Explorer—or vice versa. …
- Use the IP address. …
- Alter your host file. …
- Check to see if you’ve blocked the site. …
- Change your DNS server.
23 янв. 2012 г.
How do I fix login problems?
Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password
- Enable cookies for the website.
- Clear history for that site.
- Clear all cookies and the cache.
- Check add-ons.
- Security application is blocking cookies.
- Remove corrupt cookies file.
How do you do basic troubleshoot a website that is not loading?
General Website Troubleshooting Steps
- Refresh the page. …
- Make sure Cookies are enabled. …
- Clear your cache and cookies. …
- Make sure your web browser is up to date. …
- Restart your web browser. …
- Try a different web browser.
Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
If websites can be accessed without issue in an alternative browser, try clearing out the cache and cookies stored by Chrome from the Settings page. … Uninstalling the software and then reinstalling the latest version from the official Google Chrome website can help.
How do I log into my website?
Copy a URL in the pane at the bottom of the window, then enter the URL into your browser’s address bar. If you’re prompted for your admin login details, you’ve successfully found the login page; you can log in with your admin email address (or username) and password like usual.
Why does my computer keep saying my password is incorrect?
It’s possible that you’ve enabled NumLock or your keyboard input layout was changed. Try to type your password using the on-screen keyboard. If you use a Microsoft account, make sure the your PC is connected to the Internet while logging in.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.