- 1 Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text messages?
- 2 Why does my text message not make a sound?
- 3 How do I get sound back on my text messages?
- 4 Why isn’t my iPhone making noise when I get a text?
- 5 How do I know if text message was received?
- 6 How do I unmute my text messages?
- 7 Why do I not get text notifications from one person?
- 8 How do I turn on the sound for text messages on my Iphone?
- 9 How do I turn on notification sounds?
- 10 How do I turn on text notifications?
- 11 Why does my iPhone suddenly have no sound?
Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text messages?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why does my text message not make a sound?
Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > and scroll down to the section Sounds and Vibration Patterns. In this section, look for Text Tone. If this says None or Vibrate Only, tap it and change the alert to something you like.
How do I get sound back on my text messages?
From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app. From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“. Select “Notifications“. Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
Why isn’t my iPhone making noise when I get a text?
Here’s how to perform these steps: Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds > temporarily select a different alert tone. Restart your iPhone. Then, go back to Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds > select your preferred alert tone.
How do I know if text message was received?
Now when you send a text message you can tap and hold the message and select “View message details“. On some models, it may be under “View report“. The statuses will show “Received“, “Delivered“, or may simply show the time of delivery.
How do I unmute my text messages?
- Press and hold on the message thread (from the screen presented in the screenshot you’ve attached) And asee if you get the unmute button. …
- I found it by accident — it’s neither the long press (which enters selection mode) nor anything in the overflow menu (which is MORE on S6, nor the typical dots). …
Why do I not get text notifications from one person?
5 Answers. Your phone may not be on «Do Not Disturb,» but that conversation is — it’s a separate setting from your phone’s «Do Not Disturb» setting. Just go into that conversation -> Details -> toggle the Do Not Disturb switch and you should have your notifications back.
How do I turn on the sound for text messages on my Iphone?
Set the alert sound for messages
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (other models).
- Tap Text Tone, then do one of the following: Tap Vibration, then choose an option. Tap a sound below Alert Tones. Tap Tone Store to download an alert sound from the iTunes Store.
How do I turn on notification sounds?
Change notification sound
- Start by heading into your main system Settings.
- Find and tap on Sound and notification, your device may just say Sound.
- Find and tap on Default notification ringtone your device may say Notification Sound. …
- Choose a sound. …
- When you’ve chosen a sound, tap on OK to finish.
27 дек. 2014 г.
How do I turn on text notifications?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Why does my iPhone suddenly have no sound?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.