Make sure your computer/device is still in the range of your router/modem. Move it closer if it is currently too far away. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, and check the wireless settings. Double check your Wireless Network Name and SSID is not hided.
- 1 Why can’t I find my WiFi network?
- 2 What do I do if my WiFi is not detected?
- 3 Why wont my phone detect my WiFi?
- 4 Can I detect other WiFi but not mine?
- 5 How do I manually connect to WiFi?
- 6 Why won’t my laptop connect to WiFi but my phone will?
- 7 How do I fix my WiFi connection?
- 8 Why did my WiFi disappear?
- 9 Why does my WiFi say saved but won’t connect?
- 10 Why is my WiFi connected but no Internet access?
- 11 Why is my internet not working?
- 12 What is a hidden network?
- 13 How do I hide other WiFi networks?
Why can’t I find my WiFi network?
There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to see your wireless network on the list of available networks from the system menu. If no networks are shown in the list, your wireless hardware could be turned off, or it may not be working properly. Make sure it is turned on.
What do I do if my WiFi is not detected?
How to Fix Wi-Fi Network Not Showing Up
- Troubleshoot your wireless connection. …
- Reboot the modem and router. …
- Check to see if the network is hidden. …
- Look for interference. …
- Check your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
17 мар. 2020 г.
Why wont my phone detect my WiFi?
Bring your device closer to the router. Some obstructions or an excessive distance might impede the signal passage. Double check the stored password. If you have changed the password in the router settings, it might have been saved in Android connection settings.
Can I detect other WiFi but not mine?
It is possible that your PC’s WiFi adapter can only detect the older WiFi standards (802.11b and 802.11g) but not the new ones (802.11n and 802.11ac). The other WiFi signals that it detects are probably using the older (b/g) ones. Check your router, or rather log into it, to find out what kind of signal it transmits.
How do I manually connect to WiFi?
Option 2: Add network
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.
Why won’t my laptop connect to WiFi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
Why did my WiFi disappear?
Causes Behind the Wi-Fi Network Disappearing
Disable SSID broadcast. Disabled WLAN AutoConfig. Interference of other WiFi devices. Wi-Fi driver is outdated, corrupted, or missing.
Why does my WiFi say saved but won’t connect?
In the Android operating system, a Wifi network may be Saved but not connected even when the device is in range of an access point on that network. Some possible solutions are as follows. Verify that the Android device is not in Airplane mode. … Sometimes you need to Forget a network and then pair to that network again.
Why is my WiFi connected but no Internet access?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
A hidden wireless network is a wireless network that isn’t broadcasting its network ID (SSID). … Because a hidden network doesn’t broadcast, your PC can’t find it, so the network has to find your PC. For this to happen, your PC must broadcast both the name of the network it’s looking for and its own name.
How do I hide other WiFi networks?
Tap Connect and wait for your Android device to establish a connection.
- Open the system menu.
- Click the WiFi icon and go to WiFi settings.
- Press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and select Connect to Hidden Network.
- Add a new hidden network.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Connect.