When someone posts a picture and «tags» you in it, Facebook links the photo to your timeline for the world to see. You might not want to have any association to it, but because you didn’t upload the picture, you cannot delete it (or any other person’s photos for that matter).
- 1 How do you remove pics from Facebook?
- 2 Why can’t I delete photos from my gallery?
- 3 What is the fastest way to delete photos from Facebook?
- 4 Why can’t I delete posts on Facebook?
- 5 Can someone use my Facebook photos without my permission?
- 6 What can you do if someone posted a photo of you on Facebook without your permission?
- 7 How do you permanently delete photos?
- 8 How do I delete multiple pictures from my gallery?
- 9 Why do my deleted photos keep coming back Android?
- 10 How do I delete all my photos on Facebook 2020?
- 11 How do I delete entire albums on Facebook?
- 12 How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
- 13 Can I undo a delete post on Facebook?
- 14 What happens if you delete a post on Facebook?
- 15 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
How do you remove pics from Facebook?
To remove your photo from Facebook:
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Why can’t I delete photos from my gallery?
You need to clear the cache for the gallery app that is having the issue. For instance, if the problem occurs in Google Photos, clear its cache. If it’s some other gallery app, clear the cache for it. You should also clear the cache for media storage.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from Facebook?
- Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. …
- Click the Photos tab. You’ll find this below the cover photo near the top of your profile page.
- Click Your Photos. …
- Hover your mouse over a photo. …
- Click the «Edit» …
- Click Delete This Photo. …
- Click Delete when prompted. …
- Repeat this process for other photos.
3 июл. 2019 г.
Why can’t I delete posts on Facebook?
No, Facebook Didn’t Remove the Ability to Delete Posts—But It Did Hide It From Some Users. … It’s possible Facebook was, true to form, testing out changes to the way it functions with little notifications to users.
Can someone use my Facebook photos without my permission?
Any photos you’ve taken in public — which is considered any place where people have no reasonable expectation of privacy — can be uploaded to Facebook without getting permission first. Not needing permission, however, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ask for permission first.
What can you do if someone posted a photo of you on Facebook without your permission?
Although taking a photo of you in a public setting is not an invasion of privacy, if the person captures you in your home and then uses it on social media without your consent, you have legal recourse. An attorney may classify this type of action as defamation as well.
How do you permanently delete photos?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
How do I delete multiple pictures from my gallery?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
Why do my deleted photos keep coming back Android?
Why Deleted Files & Photos Keep Coming Back
Most of the cases are related to the card problem, which should be locked, turned to read-only, or write-protected. To get rid of the continuing deleted files showing up, you need to convert the read-only card to normal.
How do I delete all my photos on Facebook 2020?
Tap on the photo and then tap on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner. From the drop-down menu, choose “Delete Photo.” In the prompt, tap on “Delete.” Repeat this process until you delete all photos on your Facebook profile.
How do I delete entire albums on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums at the top, then click the album you want to delete.
- Click the settings icon in the top right and select Delete Album.
- Click to confirm.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
You can remove unwanted photos that someone posts directly to your profile or business page by selecting the three dot (…) menu icon in the top right corner of the post that contains the photo. Select either Hide from Timeline or Delete to remove it.
Can I undo a delete post on Facebook?
Whether you’ve deleted an individual message or an entire conversation thread in Facebook Messenger, the content deletion is permanent and can’t be undone.
What happens if you delete a post on Facebook?
What happens to content (posts, pictures) that I delete from Facebook? When you choose to delete something you shared on Facebook, we remove it from the site. Some of this information is permanently deleted from our servers; however, some things can only be deleted when you permanently delete your account.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.