If you can’t access any websites, make sure your computer is connected to your network. Check your Wi-Fi settings or, if you use a wired connection, make sure your Ethernet cable hasn’t slipped out. … To do so, unplug your modem and router, wait for 10 seconds, plug it back in, and then try the website again.
- 1 Why certain websites are not opening?
- 2 How do I fix some websites not loading?
- 3 Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
- 4 What is the first thing to do when you are unable to access a specific website?
- 5 How do I unblock sites on Google Chrome?
- 6 How do I clear my cache in Chrome?
- 7 How do I know if my firewall is blocking a website?
- 8 How do I unblock a site?
- 9 How do I fix website errors?
Why certain websites are not opening?
If your website doesn’t open for you, but does open for others, it could be one of the following situations: Webhost server is blocking the IP address of your ISP. Your ISP is blocking the webhost server IP address. Your LAN/Firewall is blocking the webhost server IP address.
How do I fix some websites not loading?
FIX — Some Websites Not Loading / Opening in any Browser — Easy Fix
- Go to the control panel.
- Open Network & Sharing Center.
- Click on the Connected Network.
- Go to network properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.
- Use the custom DNS server addresses.
3 апр. 2015 г.
Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
If websites can be accessed without issue in an alternative browser, try clearing out the cache and cookies stored by Chrome from the Settings page. … Uninstalling the software and then reinstalling the latest version from the official Google Chrome website can help.
What is the first thing to do when you are unable to access a specific website?
But if the problem appears to be yours, here are a few things you might want to try:
- Try another browser. If you’re using Firefox or Chrome, try Internet Explorer—or vice versa. …
- Use the IP address. …
- Alter your host file. …
- Check to see if you’ve blocked the site. …
- Change your DNS server.
23 янв. 2012 г.
How do I unblock sites on Google Chrome?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
How do I clear my cache in Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to «Cookies and other site data» and «Cached images and files,» check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
How do I know if my firewall is blocking a website?
2. Check for Blocked Port using the Command Prompt
- Type cmd in the search bar.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- In the command prompt, type the following command and hit enter. netsh firewall show state.
- This will display all the blocked and active port configured in the firewall.
9 мар. 2021 г.
How do I unblock a site?
1. Click View History under Antivirus History, then click the Blocked Websites tab. 2. Click Allow next to the blocked URL to unblock it.
How do I fix website errors?
- Step 3: Click the first error, ‘View All’. …
- Step 4: Choose one of the pages or posts and click ‘Fix This’. …
- Step 5: Go to the ‘Meta’ tab.
- Step 6: Fill in your Meta Description.
- Step 7: Click ‘Update’ once you’re done. …
- Step 8: Select one of the Errors and click ‘Fix This’.