If you do not know the Gmail/Google account log in credentials, or have trouble accessing the Gmail/Google account, then you will need to undertake Account Recovery («AR»). There is no other way. For lost passwords, if applicable, check the password managers in your browser, or installed on your device.
- 1 What do I do if I can’t access my Gmail account?
- 2 How do I get my Gmail account back?
- 3 Why my Gmail is not opening?
- 4 How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and 2020?
- 5 How do I fix my email not working?
- 6 How do I contact Google support?
- 7 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 8 How can I access my Gmail account without password?
- 9 Why is my Gmail so slow?
- 10 How do I open my email?
- 11 How can I recover my forgotten Gmail password?
What do I do if I can’t access my Gmail account?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How do I get my Gmail account back?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can. …
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
Why my Gmail is not opening?
Tap on your account and make sure you’ve checked “Sync Gmail.” Clear your Gmail app data. Open your device’s Settings app -> Apps & Notifications -> App Info -> Gmail -> Storage -> Clear Data -> Ok. Once you’re done with that, restart your device and see if that did the trick.
How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and 2020?
Recover Gmail Password without Email and Phone number
- First, you need to open Gmail in a browser and enter your Gmail user ID and hit Next.
- Now, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the ‘Try Another Way’ link.
How do I fix my email not working?
Start with these suggestions:
- Verify your internet connection is working. If it’s not, there are four things you can do to fix it.
- Make sure you’re using the correct email server settings. …
- Confirm your password is working. …
- Confirm you don’t have a security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
How do I contact Google support?
Yes, you can call Google. Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
You can also give us a call at 1-866-2-Google (1-866-246-6453) from 6:00am – 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
How can I access my Gmail account without password?
Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.” Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
Why is my Gmail so slow?
Clear cache and cookies. In Chrome, check the Hosted app data box on the Advanced tab of the Clear browsing data setting. Disable browser extensions. Test Gmail in private (Incognito) mode.
How do I open my email?
Opening an Email on Your Computer. Go to your email provider’s website. Log into your email account. Click on “Inbox.” A list of current emails will be listed on part of the screen.
How can I recover my forgotten Gmail password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under «Signing in to Google,» tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.