When the YouTube app on your phone or tablet displays a black screen instead of playing a video, or you only hear audio with no video component, there may be a problem with the app. You can fix this type of problem by clearing the app data or cache, but restarting the device sometimes works.
- 1 How do I fix YouTube black screen?
- 2 Why can I hear a video but not see it?
- 3 How do I fix YouTube not playing videos?
- 4 Why is my YouTube home screen blank?
- 5 How do you fix a black screen?
- 6 Can Hear video but not see it Chrome?
- 7 Can hear but not see videos on Facebook?
- 8 Why is the YouTube sound not working?
- 9 Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
- 10 Can’t play any videos on Android?
- 11 Why won’t YouTube play on my TV?
- 12 Why is my video black?
- 13 What happens if YouTube doesn’t work?
How do I fix YouTube black screen?
YouTube videos show a black screen with audio
- Refresh the page. If reloading the page doesn’t get the video to play, pause AdBlock, reload the page, and when the video starts playing normally, unpause AdBlock. …
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Uninstall and reinstall AdBlock.
- Manually update your filter lists.
14 янв. 2020 г.
Why can I hear a video but not see it?
This problem is often caused by a codec issue. A movie may be created to utilize a certain codec to allow the file to be smaller and more portable. However, for the movie file to be played in the media player it must also have the codec installed.
How do I fix YouTube not playing videos?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is my YouTube home screen blank?
Black screen on you tube generally occurs due to the appliaction of «Flash player» instead of «Adobe flash player». … Or You can try signing out and signing in your Youtube account or refreshing the page or restarting your web browser. You can also try disabling hardware acceleration or clearing your browsing history.
How do you fix a black screen?
Android device users should start by holding down the power button on your device for five to seven seconds, which should restart it. If the device hasn’t been charged, there might be a problem with its power cord, adapter, or even the electrical outlet. If the device has power, you may have a problem with the screen.
Can Hear video but not see it Chrome?
To fix the problem, the first thing to try is disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome’s Advanced Settings. … Next, scroll down near the bottom and under the System section, turn off “Use hardware acceleration when available” and relaunch Chrome. Head to a site where a video was giving you a problem to see if it works.
Can hear but not see videos on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why is the YouTube sound not working?
Even if the player’s volume is turned all the way up, sound will not come out of the speakers if the computer system’s volume is turned all the way down or if an external speaker system is turned off or muted. Check your system sound settings if you’re unable to hear the sound on a YouTube video.
Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
Google Chrome is a popular browser used by macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android users. … There could be many reasons for the issue, from slow internet connection, outdated Chrome, and cookies to the extensions or plugins installed in the browser.
Can’t play any videos on Android?
How to Fix Videos Not Playing On Android phone
- Restart/Reboot your device.
- Clear cache on your Android phone.
- Uninstall insecure apps on your mobile.
- Install VLC player/MX Player on the mobile phone.
- Update your Android OS.
- Uninstall Dubious Software.
- Get Stellar Repair for Video.
- Reset your app preferences.
30 окт. 2020 г.
Why won’t YouTube play on my TV?
Make sure your TV is connected to the internet. For internet connection issues, perform network diagnosis on your TV. Reset your modem/router by removing the power for about one minute, then turn it back on and wait until the connection is established, then try again.
Why is my video black?
The Browse Cache files tend to clog up the YouTube videos so much so that the video(s) is/are prevented from outputting. This in the term; causes the error. Another potential cause of the black screen error is the Browser Setting which causes the black screen error.
What happens if YouTube doesn’t work?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.