Why can I connect to some sites but not others?
Basic Troubleshooting. Try loading the site on a different device or network if possible you can try your mobile network. … If the website loads on the other device, the problem lies with your computer. If the website doesn’t load on another device, the problem is either with the network or the website itself.
How do I fix some websites not loading?
FIX — Some Websites Not Loading / Opening in any Browser — Easy Fix
- Go to the control panel.
- Open Network & Sharing Center.
- Click on the Connected Network.
- Go to network properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties.
- Use the custom DNS server addresses.
3 апр. 2015 г.
Why a particular website is not opening?
These include the issues with the web browser, website, internet service provider, bad DNS server, etc. … There can be multiple reasons why you’re not able to open a particular website using internet connection, even if it’s a high-speed broadband connection.
Why some websites are not opening in Chrome?
If websites can be accessed without issue in an alternative browser, try clearing out the cache and cookies stored by Chrome from the Settings page. … Uninstalling the software and then reinstalling the latest version from the official Google Chrome website can help.
How do I access an overloaded website?
One of the ways you can access a website that doesn’t load is just simply by using Google cached pages feature. Google creates a cache version of a webpage when you access it, and if you ever find that the webpage is unavailable then you can access this cached version instead.
How do I unblock sites on Google Chrome?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
How do I clear my cache in Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to «Cookies and other site data» and «Cached images and files,» check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.