- 1 Why my downloaded images are not showing in gallery?
- 2 How do you fix a gallery that wont load pictures?
- 3 Why are my downloads not showing?
- 4 Where did my downloaded pictures go?
- 5 How do I restore Gallery pictures?
- 6 Why are my pictures not showing up in my gallery iPhone?
- 7 What is the difference between photos and gallery on Android?
- 8 How do I fix download folder not opening?
- 9 How do I change my download settings?
- 10 How do I make downloads appear on my desktop?
- 11 How do you find recently downloaded files?
- 12 Where do my pictures go when I download them from iPhone?
- 13 Where are my saved files?
Why my downloaded images are not showing in gallery?
Turn on Show hidden system files.
You may need to open the Samsung folder to find My Files. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings. Tap the switch next to Show hidden system files, and then tap Back to return to the file list. Hidden files will now appear.
How do you fix a gallery that wont load pictures?
How to Fix “Gallery Not Showing Images” Issue on Android
- Download & install both ES File Explorer and Media Rescan apps on your Android device.
- Open ES File Explorer app, touch the search icon on top bar and type . …
- Delete all . …
- Open Media Rescan app » tick All media checkbox » and hit the Start Media Scan button.
Why are my downloads not showing?
Check under your apps for an app called download manager or downloads. … If you still can’t find it, go to settings -> applications/application manager -> go to all tab -> search for downloads/download manager -> clear the data from it. Try to re download your file after after that.
Where did my downloaded pictures go?
Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen. Within My Files or File Manager, you can access your downloads, images, videos, audio files, and various cloud services, such as Google Drive or OneDrive.
How do I restore Gallery pictures?
Restore photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.
Why are my pictures not showing up in my gallery iPhone?
Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on
If you took a photo on your iPhone but don’t see it on your other devices, check your settings with these steps: … Go to Settings > [your name], then tap iCloud. Tap Photos. Turn on iCloud Photos.
What is the difference between photos and gallery on Android?
Photos is just a direct link to the photos portion of Google+. It can show all the photos on your device, plus all the automatically backed up photos (if you allow that backup to occur), and any photos in your Google+ albums. Gallery on the other hand can only show photos on your device.
How do I fix download folder not opening?
What can I do if My Download folder is not responding?
- Run a System File Scan. If you can’t open the Downloads folder at all, there might be corrupted system files. …
- Delete files in Downloads. …
- Optimize the Downloads folder for General items. …
- Select the Always show icons option. …
- Disable Automatic Folder Type Discovery.
6 апр. 2020 г.
How do I change my download settings?
Navigate to the account selection screen. To open the settings, tap the settings icon ( ). Scroll down to the Downloads section. Tap Default download location, and select a folder.
How do I make downloads appear on my desktop?
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the «Downloads» section, adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do you find recently downloaded files?
To access the Downloads folder, launch the default File Manager app and towards the top, you’ll see the “Download history” option. You should now see the file you recently downloaded with a date and time. If you tap on the “More” option at the top right, you can do more with your downloaded files.
Where do my pictures go when I download them from iPhone?
- If you tap «Save Image,» the photo will be stored in your Photos app, and you can find it in your Photo library.
- If you tap «Save to Files,» you’ll be asked to choose a destination. You can pick a folder to store it in on iCloud, in your iPhone’s set of folders, or in a folder like Dropbox, if you use that app.
6 авг. 2019 г.
Where are my saved files?
First, open the app on your Android device. Make sure you’re on the “Browse” tab. Tap the “Downloads” option and then you’ll see all of your downloaded documents and files. That’s it!