CD ROM is secondary storage device in which we cannot erased data .
- 1 Which storage medium Cannot be erased?
- 2 Which storage device has the highest storage capacity?
- 3 Which of the following is a read only memory storage device Examveda?
- 4 What is the most common medium for storing data?
- 5 What are the 3 types of storage?
- 6 Which device can hold the most data?
- 7 What are five common storage devices?
- 8 Which storage device does not lose data even when it’s turned off?
- 9 What are the two types of memory?
- 10 Which of the following is NOT example of storage device?
- 11 Which memory is a non-volatile memory?
- 12 What are the 10 storage devices?
- 13 Which optical disc stores the least amount of data?
- 14 What kind of storage device is used in cell phones?
Which storage medium Cannot be erased?
Solution(By Examveda Team)
A CD-ROM, is a pre-pressed optical compact disc which contains data. The name is an acronym which stands for Compact Disc Read-Only Memory. Computers can read CD-ROMs, but cannot write to CD-ROMs which are not writable or erasable.
Which storage device has the highest storage capacity?
Samsung Announces 16TB SSD, ‘World’s Largest’ Storage Device for Data Centres. Samsung has announced a new solid-state drive powered by its new 3D vertical-NAND flash memory chips, which it says is the world’s highest capacity computer storage device.
Which of the following is a read only memory storage device Examveda?
ROM : ROM stands for Read Only Memory. The memory from which we can only read but cannot write on it. This type of memory is non-volatile.
What is the most common medium for storing data?
Hard Disk Drive, the most common type of magnetic storage device. It’s also called a hard disk or hard drive. Use laser technology to store data on a disk like on a CD (compact disc). The first standard optical storage device for personal computers.
What are the 3 types of storage?
Types of storage devices
- Primary Storage: Random Access Memory (RAM) Random Access Memory, or RAM, is the primary storage of a computer. …
- Secondary Storage: Hard Disk Drives (HDD) & Solid-State Drives (SSD) …
- Hard Disk Drives (HDD) …
- Solid-State Drives (SSD) …
- External HDDs and SSDs. …
- Flash memory devices. …
- Optical Storage Devices. …
- Floppy Disks.
Which device can hold the most data?
- Hard Disk is a storage devices can store maximum amount of data.
- hard disk drives are all examples of backing storage devices.
What are five common storage devices?
Five common storage devices are:
- USB flash drives.
- Hard disks.
- Optical disk.
- RAM (volatile memory)
- Floppy disk.
Which storage device does not lose data even when it’s turned off?
ROM or Read Only Memory is a type of non-volatile memory which means it keeps its data even if the power is turned off. However typically data in ROM cannot be changed. Computers use ROM memory when starting up and contains just enough instructions to get the computer going.
What are the two types of memory?
There are basically two kinds of internal memory: ROM and RAM. ROM stands for read-only memory. It is non-volatile, which means it can retain data even without power.
Which of the following is NOT example of storage device?
A plotter is not a storage device. Explanation: A ‘plotter’ is an external hardware device like a printer used with a computer to ‘print vector graphics’. Plotter utilizes automated writing pen, pencil or marker to draw continuous point-to-point lines from graphic file or command.
Which memory is a non-volatile memory?
Examples of non-volatile memory include read-only memory (see ROM), flash memory, most types of magnetic computer storage devices (e.g. hard disks, floppy discs and magnetic tape), optical discs, and early computer storage methods such as paper tape and punched cards.
What are the 10 storage devices?
10 Digital Data Storage Devices for Computers
- Hard Drive Disks.
- Floppy Disks.
- Compact Discs (CDs)
- DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
- USB Flash Drives.
- Secure Digital Cards (SD Card)s.
- Solid-State Drives (SSDs)
8 янв. 2021 г.
Which optical disc stores the least amount of data?
CDs can store up to 700 megabytes (MB) of data, and DVDs can store up to 8.4 GB of data. Blu-ray discs, which are the newest type of optical media, can store up to 50 GB of data. This storage capacity is a clear advantage over the floppy disk storage media (a magnetic media), which only has a capacity of 1.44 MB.
What kind of storage device is used in cell phones?
9 Different Types of Mobile Device Storage Ideas
- Storage Microchips.
- Internal SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Blu-Ray/DVD Discs.
- SD Card.
- MicroSD Card.
- USB Drive.
- External Hard Drive.
- Charger and Backup Station.