- 1 What are the options in Edit menu?
- 2 What are the options in File and Edit menu?
- 3 Is Page Setup an option of Edit menu?
- 4 What are the options in Insert menu?
- 5 What are the options in File menu?
- 6 What are the main menu options of MS Word?
- 7 What are the various options of the View menu?
- 8 What is File menu how many types of options?
- 9 What is Page Setup dialog box?
- 10 What is Page margin?
- 11 What is page layout in MS Word?
- 12 What tab has to use to insert the shapes?
- 13 What is menu bar definition?
- 14 What is Format menu?
Edit menu commands
- Undo : undo last change.
- Redo : redo last undone change.
- Cut : Cut selected text.
- Copy : Copy selected text.
- Paste : Paste text from the clipboard.
- Select All : Select the entire text.
- Find : Show and go to the search panel .
- Replace : Show and go to the search panel with replace option activated.
Whereas the file menu commonly contains commands about handling of files, such as open, save, and print, the edit menu commonly contains commands relating to the handling of information within a file, e.g. cut and paste and selection commands.
Answer. The page setup is an option of the Edit menu.
The Insert menu can be used to add special characters, shapes, sparklines, camera shapes, or charts. The Text section contains Symbol and WordArt options. Symbol is used to add special characters such as copyright symbols, unicode characters, etc… to a cell. WordArt is for creating a shape that has text.
File Menu Options
- MDL Mol files — structures are exported as queries, so normalized and exact/normalized bonds become unspecified in the Mol file. …
- SMILES — a linear representation of chemical formula.
- DARC — the internal DARC format.
- SMD — Standard Molecular Data format.
- Exit: This command will exit the structure drawing application.
The Menu Bar
The menu begins with the word File and continues with Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Table, Window, and Help. You use the menu to give instructions to the software. Point with your mouse to the menu option and click the left mouse button to open a drop-down menu.
View Menu Options
- The following options can be selected from the View menu:
- Tool Bar. This option selects whether or not to show the Tool Bar buttons. …
- Status Bar. This option selects whether or not to show the Status Bar at the bottom of the WinTopo main window. …
- Histogram Window. …
- Zoom In. …
- Zoom Out. …
- Pan Realtime. …
Following is the list of options of the File Menu:
- New – create a new file or folder.
- Open – open a particular file or folder. …
- Save : save the file.
- Save As : enabled to save the file with changes in the name of another file.
- Print : used to give print command.
- Exit : used to close the application and exit.
2 нояб. 2017 г.
What is Page Setup dialog box?
The Page Setup dialog box allows you to modify the appearance of the report, document, filter, or hierarchy before viewing it, to ensure that the display appears as desired.
What is Page margin?
In typography, a margin is the area between the main content of a page and the page edges. The margin helps to define where a line of text begins and ends. … (Any space between columns of text is a gutter.) The top and bottom margins of a page are also called «head» and «foot», respectively.
What is page layout in MS Word?
Page layout is the term used to describe how each page of your document will appear when it is printed. In Word, page layout includes elements such as the margins, the number of columns, how headers and footers appear, and a host of other considerations.
What tab has to use to insert the shapes?
To add shapes:
- 1Click the More Options. icon in the top-left corner of the document window.
- 2Go to the Insert tab.
- 3Under Pictures & Tables, click Shapes.
- 4Select the shape you want from the list. You can create shapes by selecting the Custom Shapes option from the list.
- 5Click where you want to insert the shape.
A menu bar is a graphical control element which contains drop-down menus. The menu bar’s purpose is to supply a common housing for window- or application-specific menus which provide access to such functions as opening files, interacting with an application, or displaying help documentation or manuals.
The Format menu allows users to control the formats of cells, columns, rows, worksheets and the workbook. This menu also gives users access to templates of standard formats.