|PD||Puts turtle’s pen down on the screen so that the turtle can continue drawing.|
|PE||Sets the turtle’s pen to erase mode. After PE the FD and BK commands will erase the line.|
|PENNORMAL||Sets the turtle to normal mode and cancels erase mode.|
- 1 What logo works like an eraser?
- 2 Which command is used to erase?
- 3 Which command is used to erase the drawing in logo?
- 4 What is PU command in logo?
- 5 What is full form of logo?
- 6 Which command is given before giving a logo procedure a name?
- 7 How do I clear my command prompt?
- 8 Which command is used to erase all record marked for deletion?
- 9 What is the DOS command to wipe a hard drive?
- 10 How can I hide my turtle logo?
- 11 What is the logo command?
- 12 Which Colour does the turtle use to draw on screen?
- 13 What position is the turtle in when we logo?
What logo works like an eraser?
PENERASE turns the turtle’s pen into an eraser. When the turtle moves, it appears to erase by drawing in the current background color. To stop PENERASE, use PENDOWN, PENUP or SETPEN.
Which command is used to erase?
del (command) In computing, del (or erase ) is a command in command-line interpreters (shells) such as COMMAND.COM , cmd.exe , 4DOS, NDOS, 4OS2, 4NT and Windows PowerShell. It is used to delete one or more files or directories from a file system.
Which command is used to erase the drawing in logo?
The CS command is used to erase the drawing from the logo screen.
What is PU command in logo?
The command PU means Pen Up and PD means Pen Down.
What is full form of logo?
The full form of logo stands for Language of graphics-oriented. The term LOGO is a symbol which is used to recognize a public identification of a brand or company. The logo can be an abstract design or a symbol which represents a wordmark.
Which command is given before giving a logo procedure a name?
The procedure or subprogram must start with the word ‘to’, followed by a name we think of. The next step is to key-in all the same steps we would write on the command line. The procedure must end with the word ‘end’.
How do I clear my command prompt?
Force delete using Windows
With the command prompt open, enter del /f filename , where filename is the name of the file or files (you can specify multiple files using commas) you want to delete.
Which command is used to erase all record marked for deletion?
Answer: Delete command is used to erase all records marked for deletion. Delete command is perhaps the most important command in Database Management System.
What is the DOS command to wipe a hard drive?
How to Erase My Entire Hard Drive with Command Prompt
- Boot the computer from the Windows installation disc.
- Click «Next» at the first prompt.
- Click «Repair your computer.»
- Click «Next.»
- Click «Command Prompt.»
- Type «diskpart» without quotes, then press «Enter.»
- Type «list disk» without quotes, then press «Enter.»
How can I hide my turtle logo?
pendown or pd means pick pen down, so you can move the turtle and leave tracks. hideturtle or ht means hide the turtle, so you can admire your drawing. showturtle or st means show the turtle, so you can continue your drawing. setpensize means it can make the pen larger, easier to see.
What is the logo command?
A general-purpose language, Logo is widely known for its use of turtle graphics, in which commands for movement and drawing produced line or vector graphics, either on screen or with a small robot termed a turtle.
Which Colour does the turtle use to draw on screen?
Pen Color and Screen Color
Sets the color that the turtle draws to green. Fills the entire screen with green. Anything on the screen will be erased. The turtle is not moved.
What position is the turtle in when we logo?
HOME command brings the turtle to its starting position, also called as home position. The turtle’s home is at the centre of the Graphics Screen.