All you need to do is click on the channel images (as seen in the screenshot below) then click on the “Approve” button which can be seen at the top of the channel.
- 1 How do you approve something on YouTube?
- 2 What is a YouTube approved user?
- 3 How do I approve my child on YouTube?
- 4 Why is YouTube restricting my videos?
- 5 Do YouTube comments have to be approved?
- 6 What happens when you hide a user from your YouTube channel?
- 7 How do I unblock a YouTube channel for kids?
- 8 Can you restrict YouTube content?
- 9 How do I enable restricted mode on YouTube?
- 10 What is restricted mode in YouTube?
- 11 Why can’t you watch age restricted YouTube?
- 12 How do I unblock YouTube?
How do you approve something on YouTube?
Sign in to YouTube with the account you use for work or school. Search for content. Click the video or channel that you want to approve. Click Approve.
What is a YouTube approved user?
As a Google Workspace administrator, when you restrict access to YouTube videos for users at your work or school, you can allow certain users to approve YouTube content. … After a video or channel is approved, it’s available to all signed-in users in your organization. Approvers have unrestricted YouTube access.
How do I approve my child on YouTube?
Older Content Setting
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Complete the multiplication problem or read and enter the numbers that appear. …
- Select Settings .
- Select your child’s profile and enter your parent account password to modify settings.
- Select Approved content only to enable.
Why is YouTube restricting my videos?
Primarily, our automated system checks signals like the video’s metadata, title, and the language used in the video. Also, some videos may not be available in Restricted Mode as a result of human reviewers applying an age restriction to a video.
Do YouTube comments have to be approved?
All comments must be manually approved before they can show. Comments can be reviewed on your Comments page, under the “Held for review” tab for up to 60 days. Learn how to review held comments.
What happens when you hide a user from your YouTube channel?
‘ Halfway down the pop-up screen, you will see a ‘Hidden Users’ box. For clarification, each hidden user isn’t technically banned from your channel. They can still watch your content, but they can’t engage with you with comments, and that includes live chats.
How do I unblock a YouTube channel for kids?
- Sign in to the YouTube kids app.
- Go to Settings .
- Tap Unblock videos.
- Tap Yes, unblock. ‘
Can you restrict YouTube content?
Within YouTube, log into your account by clicking the picture icon in the top right corner. Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. … Enable the Restricted Mode setting to help avoid inappropriate content flagged by other users and YouTube signals.
How do I enable restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode can be turned on by: Going to the account icon in the top right corner on the YouTube site or app. Toggling Restricted Mode to the ‘on’ option.
What is restricted mode in YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an optional setting that you can use on YouTube to help screen out potentially mature content that you may prefer not to see or don’t want others using your device to see.
Why can’t you watch age restricted YouTube?
While you may be able to resolve the first message by signing in provided that you are 18 years of age or older, you may not watch these videos on YouTube if you are younger. … If a birthday is not linked to the Google or YouTube account, YouTube will display the age-restricted content message.
How do I unblock YouTube?
How to Unblock YouTube
- Why is the YouTube video blocked? The video might be blocked because of any of the two reasons: …
- How to Unblock YouTube: Use a VPN. The simplest way to unblock YouTube is by using a VPN. …
- Use Tor. Tor hops your data over a number of relay nodes, so your original IP is hidden. …
- Use a Proxy. …
- Download the video.
2 дек. 2018 г.