Check your camera icon. Your iPhone automatically saves videos sent to you via message in that camera icon. Once you are there choose or swipe to videos they should be there.
- 1 Where do I find my saved videos?
- 2 Where are files saved on iPhone?
- 3 How do I find my saved items?
- 4 How do I find my saved videos on Facebook Mobile?
- 5 How do I find hidden files on my iPhone?
- 6 Where are my saved images on my phone?
- 7 Where are my saved items on Marks and Spencer?
- 8 How do I find my saved images?
- 9 Why can’t I see all my saved items on Facebook?
- 10 How do I find videos I’ve watched on Facebook?
Where do I find my saved videos?
To find the video in the storage of the mobile device, please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.
Where are files saved on iPhone?
By default, the downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder in iCloud Drive in the Files app.
How do I find my saved items?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
How do I find my saved videos on Facebook Mobile?
How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu. …
- In the menu, tap «Saved,» which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.
10 янв. 2020 г.
Go to Albums tab> tap the Hidden Album. Now select the photo or video that you want to unhide. Tap Unhide icon. Also learn how to hide photos and videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Where are my saved images on my phone?
It may be in your device folders.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under ‘Photos on device’, check your device folders.
Where are my saved items on Marks and Spencer?
M&S on Twitter: «The saved items will be at the bottom of the page, Jayda.
How do I find my saved images?
Steps 1 and 2. Step 2: Tap on an image of interest and press the star icon to the bottom right of the image. Step 3: After saving, you’ll see a new banner display that lets you view all saved images. You can tap this, or head to www.google.com/save to see all saved images.
Why can’t I see all my saved items on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
When you save things on Facebook, they’ll appear in your Saved Items that only you can see. If you’re still unable to view your saved items, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I find videos I’ve watched on Facebook?
To find a log of the past videos you’ve watched on Facebook:
- Go to your profile and click «View Activity Log»
- Click «More» on the left side.
- Select «Videos Watched»