- 1 Where does Nvidia instant replay save to?
- 2 Where are Nvidia recordings saved?
- 3 Is Nvidia ShadowPlay better than OBS?
- 4 How do I know if I have Nvidia instant replay?
- 5 How do I access Nvidia recordings?
- 6 Does Nvidia highlights reduce FPS?
- 7 How do I access Nvidia gallery?
- 8 How does Nvidia instant replay work?
- 9 Is Nvidia good for streaming?
- 10 Is Nvidia good for recording?
- 11 Is OBS good for recording?
Where does Nvidia instant replay save to?
Instant Replay (when activated) continually records the last five minutes of your gameplay in a temporary location. To save any cool moves for posterity, press Alt + F10 and the last five minutes are automatically saved to your Videos folder in Windows.
Where are Nvidia recordings saved?
Your recordings will appear in a game-specific folder inside your user account’s Videos folder by default.
Is Nvidia ShadowPlay better than OBS?
OBS is also good in this task as it compresses files automatically to assist in fast processing. The best idea is to use OBS for long sessions and terrible bandwidth ranges; whereas ShadowPlay is nice choice if you have great bandwidth.
How do I know if I have Nvidia instant replay?
Once you’re in-game, just hit the GeForce Experience hotkey – Alt+Z by default – and the GeForce Experience overlay will appear on screen. Once that’s open, you’ll see several options appear. With Instant Replay, Nvidia ShadowPlay will record the last several minutes of gameplay when you hit a certain hotkey.
How do I access Nvidia recordings?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your GeForce Experience App. …
- Go to your settings by clicking the cog in the top right-hand side of your screen.
- From settings select in-game overlay (in the 3rd section) and then go to settings again.
- Click recordings and from here you will see where your videos are being saved.
Does Nvidia highlights reduce FPS?
You may see a performance drop when using Shadowplay, but it will never be more than one or two FPS.
How do I access Nvidia gallery?
1 update from GeForce Experience or our website, press Alt+Z, head to the Gallery, and upload any Ansel photo ever captured with just a few clicks. Once you’ve uploaded, you can access it online by heading back to the Gallery, clicking “View Upload History”, selecting the shot, and clicking “Open URL”.
How does Nvidia instant replay work?
INSTANTLY REPLAY AND RECORD
Just hit a hotkey to save the last 30 seconds of gameplay to your hard drive or share to YouTube or Facebook. It works as game recording software to manually record gameplay videos for as long as you want—all at up to 8K HDR at 30 frames per second* or up to 4K HDR at 60 frames per second.
Is Nvidia good for streaming?
Like we mentioned, while not as full-featured as other tools, NVIDIA’s streaming option is great for getting started with streaming. And if you’re already using NVIDIA gear, it’s free and easy to set up.
Is Nvidia good for recording?
NVIDIA’s ShadowPlay is solid software for recording games and live streaming. It allows you to record up to 30 minutes of gameplay at up to 1440p resolution and 60 FPS for your recording, although the quality limitations may vary depending on the streaming service you use.
Is OBS good for recording?
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is a free piece of software that is designed for streaming and recording audio and video sources on Mac or Windows. It is a lightweight yet flexible tool that is essential for vloggers, live-streamers, filmmakers and podcasters alike.