- 1 Can the person on the phone hear my music?
- 2 How do you turn off music that a caller hears instead of a ringtone?
- 3 How do you get a ringback tone?
- 4 Can you listen to music and be on a call?
- 5 Can you FaceTime while playing music?
- 6 Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
- 7 How do I change my ringtone when someone calls me?
- 8 How do I change my outgoing call tone?
- 9 How do I set a ringtone for incoming calls to my music?
- 10 What is a ringback tone on a cell phone?
- 11 What happened to ringback tones?
- 12 What does ringback tone mean?
- 13 Can you play music and talk on the iPhone at the same time?
- 14 Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
- 15 How can I play music while speaker is on call?
Can the person on the phone hear my music?
If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music. He or she will also continue to hear anything you say, as well as ambient and other sounds in your immediate vicinity. It’s not possible to use Android as a GSM Gateway in its current form.
How do you turn off music that a caller hears instead of a ringtone?
To cancel the ringtone that the called party hears (you are the called party if somebody calls your phone) go to Settings > Device > Sound > Phone Ringtone > select None.
How do you get a ringback tone?
(2min only) Definitive Methods On How To Set A Ringback Tone On Android
- Open your Verizon app first.
- Click on manage ringback tones.
- Tap on your playlists.
- Create a new Playlists now.
- Assign a number of ringback tones with your playlist.
- Now tap to save it.
Can you listen to music and be on a call?
Playing music or any other audio while on a phone call is easy: While on an active phone call, tap the Home button to get to the home screen. Open the Music app, find any song or podcast, and press play. Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green titlebar.
Can you FaceTime while playing music?
To prevent audio feedback, FaceTime will try to cancel any audio the mic picks up that is coming from the same device’s speaker. … in FaceTime call, OS will lower the playback volume of your music, and send it only to the headphones connected to the phone.
Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
During a call, the other party listens to your voice through the microphone. When the music is played through the phone, due to Android limitations, the sound output cannot be recorded or shared directly. The music can be shared only through your microphone input.
How do I change my ringtone when someone calls me?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
How do I change my outgoing call tone?
Change call settings
- Open the Phone app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone. To make your phone vibrate when you get a call, tap Also vibrate for calls. To hear sounds when you tap the dialpad, tap Dial pad tones. (If you don’t see «Dial pad tones,» tap Keypad tones.)
How do I set a ringtone for incoming calls to my music?
You can change the default ringtone for all incoming phone calls from your Android’s settings app: Tap on Settings >> Dialer & Calls >> Touch sound & feedback >> select phone ringtone >> select a ringtone.
What is a ringback tone on a cell phone?
Remember ringback tones? It’s that old-school cell phone feature that let you replace the standard ringing sound people normally hear when they call you with a song or message of your choosing. … The app is available now for T-Mobile customers on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms.
What happened to ringback tones?
The telecommunications giant recently announced that effective Aug. 26, customers were no longer able to subscribe or purchase ringback tones ahead of the service being discontinued. «Effective October 31, 2020, Verizon will be discontinuing ringback tones and playlists,» the company said in an announcement.
What does ringback tone mean?
Ringing tone (audible ringing, also ringback tone) is a signaling tone in telecommunication that is heard by the originator of a telephone call while the destination terminal is alerting the receiving party. … The ringing tone is often also called ringback tone.
Can you play music and talk on the iPhone at the same time?
Did you know that your iPhone can play audio from both your call and apps like YouTube simultaneously? The call will not mute while you play other audio. This means that you can watch a video, listen to music, or play a podcast while also keeping an ear on the conversation.
Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
Watch videos or listen to music: The other person on the call won’t be able to hear any audio, even if you use speakerphone (we tested it). The audio reduces to background level, so you hear the other party. … You can shoot Live Photos while on a call, but the audio won’t record.
How can I play music while speaker is on call?
In the Settings menu, jump into Sounds and Vibrations. Scroll all the way to the bottom and choose Separate Sound App. Go ahead and tap the toggle in the upper right corner to activate the feature. A popup will appear asking if you want to select an app and audio device.