Make sure the volume of your computer isn’t set to mute. Close and re-open the audio playback app. Turn off the Bluetooth® function of your computer, and then turn it on again. Delete the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices, and then pair it again.
- 1 How do I fix my Bluetooth speaker not working?
- 2 Why is my Bluetooth speaker not playing sound?
- 3 How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
- 4 Why is my speaker connected but no sound?
- 5 How do I force my Bluetooth speaker to connect?
- 6 Why is my Bluetooth not working?
- 7 Why is my media audio not working?
- 8 How do I increase Bluetooth volume?
- 9 Why is my Bluetooth speaker blinking blue?
- 10 How do I clear my Bluetooth cache?
- 11 Why won’t my JBL speaker show up on Bluetooth?
- 12 How do I enable Media Audio?
- 13 Why Bluetooth headset is connected but no sound?
- 14 Can’t click listen to music Bluetooth?
How do I fix my Bluetooth speaker not working?
Reset the Bluetooth on your speaker — Press the Bluetooth disconnect button on your speaker to clear any current connections. Then try pairing your audio device (i.e. phone) to your speaker again. Maybe you were streaming audio to your Bluetooth speaker with another tablet a few days ago.
Why is my Bluetooth speaker not playing sound?
Android lets users select which audio output the Bluetooth device will be used for. … If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings —-> Bluetooth. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
To remove all paired devices from the speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth button and the power button simultaneously for more than 3 seconds. This resets the speaker to factory settings and the speaker will be in pairing mode when you switch it on.
Why is my speaker connected but no sound?
Make sure that the speaker has a BLUETOOTH connection with the BLUETOOTH device. Pair the speaker with the BLUETOOTH device again. The volume of the speaker or BLUETOOTH device may be low. … If a cord is connected to the AUDIO IN jack of the speaker or to the BLUETOOTH device, unplug it.
How do I force my Bluetooth speaker to connect?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
Why is my Bluetooth not working?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why is my media audio not working?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
How do I increase Bluetooth volume?
There is however a way to increase the Bluetooth headset volume of your phone. This should work for devices running on Android Nougat and above. The first thing you will need to do is to enable the developer options on your device. To do so, head over to System – About phone, and tap on “Build number” seven times.
The blinking blue light means that the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device.
How do I clear my Bluetooth cache?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Application Manager.
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and select All System Apps.
- Scroll and tap on the Bluetooth app.
- Stop your device’s Bluetooth app by tapping Force Stop.
- Next tap Clear Cache.
- Restart your device and try repairing it to your Reader again.
Why won’t my JBL speaker show up on Bluetooth?
Press the “+“ and the phone buttons at the same time while JBL is on. It will then shut down. … Turn on jbl go, led will starts blinking, now hold on Bluetooth button and volume “-“ button same time. After some time led button stops glowing it means now your Bluetooth is reset successfully.
How do I enable Media Audio?
Check that Media audio is turned on:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices. If you see «Bluetooth,» tap it.
- If you see Previously connected devices, tap it.
- Next to your car or accessory’s name, tap Settings .
- Turn on Media audio.
Why Bluetooth headset is connected but no sound?
Two possible solutions: 1) Make sure that volume is turned up on your phone after you’ve connected via BT. 2) In the Bluetooth settings on you phone, for each connected device, go into the settings for each Bluetooth device (i.e. click on the gear icon) and make sure that «Media audio» is turned «on».
Can’t click listen to music Bluetooth?
Follow these steps below:
- Go to Device Manager.
- Right click your Bluetooth device in the list and select Update Driver Software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
1 февр. 2017 г.