«RecoveRx» is a Transcend exclusive recovery software, featuring a user-friendly interface that allows users to easily recover accidentally erased files, such as digital photos, documents, music and videos.It also helps users format their StoreJet with the function of «Complete Format.»
- 1 What is transcend used for?
- 2 What is Transcend Elite?
- 3 How do I use Transcend Restorex?
- 4 How do I recover files from a Transcend external hard drive?
- 5 What it means to transcend?
- 6 What is an example of transcendence?
- 7 What is the button on Transcend hard disk?
- 8 How do I unlock my Transcend hard drive?
- 9 How can I lock my external hard drive data?
- 10 How do I use Transcend external hard drive on Windows?
- 11 What is RecoverRx?
- 12 How do I format a Transcend SD card?
- 13 How do I fix Transcend external hard drive not detected?
- 14 How can I recover data from a corrupted external hard drive?
What is transcend used for?
to rise above or go beyond; overpass; exceed: to transcend the limits of thought; kindness transcends courtesy. to outdo or exceed in excellence, elevation, extent, degree, etc.; surpass; excel. Theology. (of the Deity) to be above and independent of (the universe, time, etc.).
What is Transcend Elite?
Transcend Elite is an advanced data management software package compatible with macOS, Windows OS, and Android, developed for use with Transcend’s JetFlash®, StoreJet®, and Portable SSD products.
How do I use Transcend Restorex?
To run Transcend RecoveRx, all you need to do is connect the storage device in question to your computer. Once the recovery process is completed, the retrieved files will be saved to a different location. You can also use the included formatting tool to format the storage device after file restorations safely.
How do I recover files from a Transcend external hard drive?
How to Recover Data from Transcend External Hard Disk or Memory Card
- Choose the external hard drive. …
- Scan for lost data. …
- Preview and recover data. …
- Connect your Transcend external hard drive, SD card, or USB to your computer. …
- Select your external hard drive, memory card or USB as the source disk.
28 янв. 2021 г.
What it means to transcend?
transitive verb. 1a : to rise above or go beyond the limits of. b : to triumph over the negative or restrictive aspects of : overcome. c : to be prior to, beyond, and above (the universe or material existence)
What is an example of transcendence?
Transcending; surpassing; excelling; extraordinary. That which surpasses or is supereminent; something excellent. Talking to God is an example of a transcendent experience. …
The StoreJet 25M3 is equipped with a one touch auto-backup button that instantly backs up your data with just one press*. The button also enables you to reconnect the hard drive to your PC without the need to unplug and reinsert it. *Transcend Elite software is required.
How do I unlock my Transcend hard drive?
Unlocking the Drive
- Select the drive you have previously locked.
- Enter your password. Then click “Unlock Disk”.
How can I lock my external hard drive data?
- Download and install an encryption program, such as TrueCrypt, AxCrypt or StorageCrypt. …
- Plug in your external hard drive to your computer and wait for your computer to detect it. …
- Open your encryption program and select the option to create a new volume. …
- Choose the password you want for access to this drive.
How do I use Transcend external hard drive on Windows?
How to: format Transcend hard drive for Mac and PC in Windows
- Connect the disk drive to your Windows PC. …
- Right-click on the partition of the external drive that needs formatting and select the Format option.
- In the next screen, select the exFAT or FAT32 File System and click OK to start the format.
29 окт. 2020 г.
What is RecoverRx?
RecoverRx can help you rescue lost data from various types of storage devices, including hard disks, memory cards, USB drives and SSDs. It supports the file systems used by Windows: FAT and NTFS. However, although it cannot identify other types of partition, it may recover the data there.
How do I format a Transcend SD card?
Solution 2: Windows Disk Management
- Right-click the «My Computer» icon on the desktop and hit the «Manage» option.
- Click on «Disk management» to open Windows Disk Management.
- Select the Transcend memory card that you need to format, right-click and hit «Format».
27 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I fix Transcend external hard drive not detected?
I’d strongly recommend you try to connect the external HDD using a different USB cable and also try plugging it to another USB port on your laptop. I’d also suggest you go to Device Manager and make sure all your drivers are working properly (the one for the external drive and the USB hub controller drivers).
How can I recover data from a corrupted external hard drive?
To recover data from a formatted or damaged disk, perform the following steps:
- Start EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and locate the damaged disk.
- Scan the damaged disk.
- View the search results.
- Preview the files by double-clicking them.
- Mark the files and folders you want to recover.