The default login password for the web-based management page and the HUAWEI SmartHome app are both admin. To change the Wi-Fi password or APN, or to perform other operations in the HUAWEI SmartHome app, you need to log in to the app first. The password can be changed.
- 1 What is the login password of Huawei router?
- 2 How do I connect my Huawei HiLink?
- 3 How do I log into Huawei Link?
- 4 How do I reset my Huawei HiLink password?
- 5 How do I find my Huawei username and password?
- 6 What is the username and password of Huawei pocket WiFi?
- 7 How do I connect my Huawei phone to my router?
- 8 Can’t connect to Huawei mobile WIFI?
- 9 How do I setup my Huawei router?
- 10 How do I reset my Huawei mobile WiFi username and password?
- 11 What is a Web password?
- 12 How do I reset my Huawei router?
- 13 How do you reset a Huawei phone that is locked?
- 14 How do I recover my password for my router?
What is the login password of Huawei router?
The majority of Huawei routers have a default username of admin, a default password of admin, and the default IP address of 192.168. 1.1.
How do I connect my Huawei HiLink?
- Plug the power adapter to the device and to the AC power source.
- Connect the WAN port (blue port) of the device with a LAN cable to the LAN port of your ISP.
- Download the HiLink App from you Android phone and install.
- Open the App and click start.
- Select Home Routers.
- 63 characters then click NEXT.
How do I log into Huawei Link?
1. Huawei E5573 Router login and password
- To login to Huawei E5573 Router, Open your web browser and type the default IP Address 192.168.8.1 in the address bar.
- You should now see the router login page with 2 text fields where you can type a username and a password.
How do I reset my Huawei HiLink password?
Method 1: Changing the Wi-Fi name and password through the HUAWEI HiLink app
- Connect your phone to your router’s Wi-Fi.
- Open the HUAWEI HiLink app, then touch the icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Go to My Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi setting. Set the new Wi-Fi name and password in Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi password.
How do I find my Huawei username and password?
Huawei Router Passwords
- Find Your Huawei Router Model Number. Look in the left column of the Huawei router password list below to find your Huawei router model number.
- Find Your Huawei Router Username. Look one column to the right of your router model number to see your Huawei router’s user name.
- Find Your Huawei Router Password.
What is the username and password of Huawei pocket WiFi?
Download HUAWEI HiLink to manage your Mobile WiFi. You can also manage your Mobile WiFi through the web interface at http://192.168.8.1. The default username and password is admin.
How do I connect my Huawei phone to my router?
Go to Settings > WLAN on your phone. Enable Wi-Fi on your phone, and your phone will automatically search for Wi-Fi networks from routers with H (or Hi) buttons. Select your Wi-Fi network. Place your phone (not connected to Wi-Fi) within 1 meter of the router.
Can’t connect to Huawei mobile WIFI?
For the wireless device that won’t connect: Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and your password is correct. Power off and restart the device.
Restart the gateway:
- Press the power button on the back to turn it off.
- Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds.
- Plug it back in.
- Press the power button to turn it on.
3 мар. 2021 г.
How do I setup my Huawei router?
- Open an Internet browser on your phone. Enter 192.168. 3.1 in your browser address bar to access the router’s management page.
- Touch Let’s start. Follow the wizard to complete configuration. Your router will automatically detect your home Internet access mode.
How do I reset my Huawei mobile WiFi username and password?
Connect your computer or phone to your Mobile WiFi’s Wi-Fi network. Open your Internet browser and log into your Mobile WiFi’s web-based management page. Go to Advanced > System > Reset > Reset。
What is a Web password?
A password is a string of characters used to verify the identity of a user during the authentication process. Passwords are typically used in conjuncture with a username; they are designed to be known only to the user and allow that user to gain access to a device, application or website.
How do I reset my Huawei router?
Method 1: Through the router’s RESET button
Power on your router and wait until the startup process completes. Using a pin, press the RESET button on the router for approximately 2 seconds until the indicator lights go out. Once your router restarts and the indicator turns red, its factory settings are restored.
How do you reset a Huawei phone that is locked?
To reset your phone:
- Turn your phone off.
- Hold the volume up and volume down keys at the same time and press the power key to turn the phone on.
- Use the volume down key to highlight wipe data/factory reset. …
- Use the volume down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data. …
- Finally, press the power key to restart your phone.
How do I recover my password for my router?
If you can’t access the router’s web-based setup page or forgot the router’s password, you may reset the router to its default factory settings. To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. NOTE: Resetting your router to its default factory settings will also reset your router’s password.