The built-in Firefox home page (screen shot attached) has an address of »’about:home»’ but since it is part of the Firefox program files it can’t be used in other browsers. Anyway, it uses your default search engine. by default, in North America, that starts out as Yahoo.
- 1 How do I change my Firefox browser homepage?
- 2 How do I make Google my homepage with Firefox?
- 3 How do I add a URL to Firefox?
- 4 How do I save a URL to my desktop in Firefox?
- 5 How do I change my default homepage?
- 6 How do I get my homepage back to normal?
- 7 How can I set Google as my homepage?
- 8 How do I customize Firefox?
- 9 Where is the Tools icon on Google?
- 10 How do I unblock a site on Firefox?
- 11 How do I enable unsecure in Firefox?
- 12 How do I whitelist a URL in Firefox?
- 13 How do I copy a link to my desktop?
- 14 How do I create a URL shortcut on my desktop?
- 15 How do I save a link to my desktop?
How do I change my Firefox browser homepage?
Open Firefox, then select the three, horizontal lines next to the profile icon. Select Options, then select the Home icon. Under New Windows and Tabs, select the dropdown next to Homepage and new windows. Choose the option you prefer: Firefox Home (Default), Custom URLs, or Blank Page.
How do I make Google my homepage with Firefox?
Make Google your homepage
- Step 2: Make Google your homepage. Select General tab.
- Step 1: Open Preferences. From the menu bar, select Firefox > Preferences.
- Step 2: Make Google your homepage. Select General tab. Type google.com in the Home Page box. …
- Step 1: Open Options. Click the Menu icon, and select Options.
How do I add a URL to Firefox?
- How to add web sites to your Trusted Sites in Mozilla. Firefox.
- Step 1: Open the Firefox Browser. Click Tools on the Menu bar, and select Options. …
- Step 3: Type the site you would like to add in the text box, when finished click the Allow button. Be sure to add:
- https://www.bc3.edu. …
- Step 4: When finished click Close.
How do I save a URL to my desktop in Firefox?
Click the icon on the left of the address bar (where the URL is shown). While still holding the mouse button down, move the pointer to the desktop, then release the mouse button. The shortcut will be created.
How do I change my default homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under «Advanced,» tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I get my homepage back to normal?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under «Home page,» enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How can I set Google as my homepage?
To default to Google, here’s how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I customize Firefox?
You can change the items that appear in the overflow menu or your toolbar.
- Click the menu button and choose. Customize…. A special tab will open which allows you to drag and drop items in or out of the overflow menu and the toolbar. …
- When you are done, click the Done button.
Where is the Tools icon on Google?
On the top extreme right corner of you page, you will see an icon consisting of three thick horizontal bars; click on it, a window will open and you will see your wrench at the bottom.
How do I unblock a site on Firefox?
If you decide that you want to unblock a previously blocked site, do the following:
- Click ☰
- Click Add-ons.
- Find Block Site.
- Click Options or Preferences.
- Scroll down to your list of blocked sites and find the site that you want to unblock.
- Click X to the right of the site.
24 дек. 2019 г.
How do I enable unsecure in Firefox?
- right-click (on Mac Ctrl+click) a blank area of the page and choose View Page Info > Security > «View Cookies»
- (menu bar) Tools > Page Info > Security > «View Cookies»
- click the padlock or «i» icon in the address bar, then the «>» button, then More Information, and finally the «View Cookies» button.
How do I whitelist a URL in Firefox?
Add Trusted Sites for Mozilla Firefox
- In Firefox go to the Open Menu (Upper right 3 lines)
- Locate and select the «Security» tab.
- Click on the «Exceptions…» button.
- Next type in the internet address you would like to remain trusted EX: *.cloudworks.com.
- Click «Close» then «OK» to complete this action.
1 мар. 2015 г.
Not all Android messaging apps will function the same: Press and hold on the message that contains the link. Tap the «Copy» button that appears. It may just be an icon of two pages stacked on each other at the top of the screen.
Tap the «Copy» option.
- Copy link address.
- Copy link URL.
- Copy address.
How do I create a URL shortcut on my desktop?
How to Create a Shortcut to a Website With Chrome
- Navigate to your favorite page and click the ••• icon in the right corner of the screen.
- Select More tools.
- Select Create Shortcut…
- Edit the shortcut name.
- Click Create.
To save a link to your desktop:
- open your browser at the web page you want to save.
- reduce the size of the web page so you can see the desktop – on a PC, you can do this by clicking the middle button on the top-right of the screen; on a Mac, click on the right-hand edge of the screen and drag it to the left.
12 окт. 2016 г.