Answer:Execute Button. Explanation: Pressing the Execute button runs whatever is in the Input Box. It is the same as pressing the Enter key, except that you can use it to interrupt Logo while is busy running other instructions.
- 1 What does CPU execute mean?
- 2 Which button is used to execute Runtime commands?
- 3 How program is executed?
- 4 What happens in the execute stage?
- 5 What are the starters command in running?
- 6 What is run Admin Command for?
- 7 How do I use the Run command in Windows?
- 8 Where program is stored and executed?
- 9 How a C++ program is executed?
- 10 What is instruction execution?
- 11 How do computers execute instructions?
- 12 What happens during the execute stage of the fetch execute cycle?
What does CPU execute mean?
Execution in computer and software engineering is the process by which a computer or virtual machine reads and acts on the instructions of a computer program.
Answer: The command button. Explanation: The command button is one of the most important controls as it is used to execute commands.
How program is executed?
Programs are stored on secondary storage devices such as hard disks. When you install a program on your computer, the program is actually copied to your hard disk. But when you execute a program, the program is copied (loaded) from your hard disk to the main memory, and that copy of the program is executed.
What happens in the execute stage?
Execute Stage: The control unit of the CPU passes the decoded information as a sequence of control signals to the relevant functional units of the CPU to perform the actions required by the instruction, such as reading values from registers, passing them to the ALU to perform mathematical or logic functions on them, …
What are the starters command in running?
1) In running events: 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m Relay, the athletes have the option of using or not using blocks. In these events the commands of the starter shall be “on your marks”, “set”, and when all competitors are steady, the gun shall be fired.
What is run Admin Command for?
Run a Command as Administrator from the Run Box in Windows 7, 8, or 10. The Run box is a convenient way to run programs, open folders and documents, and even issue some Command Prompt commands. You can even use it to run programs and commands with administrative privileges.
How do I use the Run command in Windows?
First things first, the most efficient way to call up the Run command dialog box is to use this keyboard shortcut combination: Windows key + R. It is common for modern PC keyboards to have a key in the bottom row next to the Left-Alt key marked with the Windows logo—that is the Windows key.
Where program is stored and executed?
The CPU. The CPU is the heart of the computer. A program is a sequence of instructions stored in main memory. When a program is run, the CPU fetches the instructions and executes or follows the instructions.
How a C++ program is executed?
There are three steps in executing a c++ program: Compiling, Linking and Running the program. The c++ programs have to be typed in a compiler. All the programs discussed in the book will be compiled on turbo c++ compiler. … statements in the program will be executed one by one.
What is instruction execution?
1. instruction execution — (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer. execution. physical process, process — a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; «events now in process»; «the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls»
How do computers execute instructions?
The computer does its primary work in a part of the machine we cannot see, a control center that converts data input to information output. This control center, called the central processing unit (CPU), is a highly complex, extensive set of electronic circuitry that executes stored program instructions.
What happens during the execute stage of the fetch execute cycle?
The basic operation of a computer is called the ‘fetch-execute’ cycle. The CPU is designed to understand a set of instructions — the instruction set. It fetches the instructions from the main memory and executes them. This is done repeatedly from when the computer is booted up to when it is shut down.