Subtitles are displayed on your screen as a transcription of the audio portion of the program. Note: Most closed captioning (CC) options can be managed through your TV, using the CC button on your TV’s remote or through your TV settings menu.
- 1 Where is the CC button on my remote?
- 2 How do I get CC on my TV?
- 3 How do I turn on subtitles on my TV remote?
- 4 How do I turn off Closed Captioning?
- 5 Why does closed captioning not work with HDMI?
- 6 How do I turn on closed captioning?
- 7 Do all tvs have closed captioning?
- 8 How do I turn off closed captioning on my smart TV?
- 9 How do I turn off closed captioning on my xr2 remote?
On your remote control press the INFO button. Use the arrow buttons to scroll and select CC. Select the option Closed Captioning.
How do I get CC on my TV?
Press Menu on the TV Box or remote control. Using the down arrow, navigate to Closed Captioning. Press the right arrow to Enabled or Disabled.
How do I turn on subtitles on my TV remote?
Depending on which remote control model you have, press the OPTIONS or red color button twice. Select CLOSED CAPTIONING to enable or disable the setting options. Select ACCESSIBILITY settings to customize how the subtitles appear. Select CLOSED CAPTIONING.
How do I turn off Closed Captioning?
Select the Closed Caption «cc» button from the player controls to display the Closed Caption Menu. Select «On» to display captions, select «Off» to remove captions.
The closed caption information in the HDMI component is lost when you convert that digital format into a VGA signal, which is analog: The closed caption information is not injected into line 21 of such standard therefore the closed caption information is not there.
Android | iOS
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Meeting.
- Toggle Closed Captioning to on. When you are in a meeting where closed captioning or live transcription is available, they will automatically appear on the bottom of the screen.
All modern televisions are built with support for closed captioning, making TV and movies more accessible for everyone. Turning on the closed captioning is generally pretty simple, but the process can vary widely between different television makes and models.
Turning Off Closed Captions on a Samsung Smart TV
Press Menu on your remote. Select Accessibility from the General menu. Toggle off Closed Captions at the top of the screen.
Navigate to Closed Captioning in the left pane, and press the OK button on your remote. Within the Closed Captioning menu, switch the Closed Captioning setting to On or Off by highlighting the item and pressing OK on your remote.