Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and later versions provide Storport (Storport. sys), a storage port driver that is especially suitable for use with high-performance buses, such as fibre channel buses, and RAID adapters.
How do I uninstall storport?
Tip: The main drivers that could lead to the storport. sys blue screen error are listed under the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers section and the Storage controllers section. Step 3: Go to the Driver tab and click the Uninstall Device button. Step 4: Click Uninstall in the pop-up window.
How do you repair storport system?
Fixes for storport. sys in Windows 10
- Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
- Update your device drivers.
- Run DISM.
- Power cycle your SSD.
- Check disk errors.
19 авг. 2019 г.
How do I boot up in safe mode?
- Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you click Power. …
- After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- After your PC restarts, you’ll see a list of options. Press 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode.
How do I open Safe Mode in Windows 10?
How do I start Windows 10 in Safe Mode?
- Click the Windows-button → Power.
- Hold down the shift key and click Restart.
- Click the option Troubleshoot and then Advanced options.
- Go to “Advanced options” and click Start-up Settings.
- Under “Start-up Settings” click Restart.
- Various boot options are displayed. …
- Windows 10 starts in Safe Mode.