Splashtop Business Access is the fast, simple, and secure remote access solution for individuals and teams. Access your Windows or Mac computers from any other Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or Chromebook device. Save up to 80% compared to other remote access products.
- 1 How does splashtop business work?
- 2 What is Splashtop used for?
- 3 Is Splashtop safe?
- 4 How much does splashtop cost?
- 5 How do I start a splashtop business?
- 6 Is Splashtop free?
- 7 Can you remote access a computer that is off?
- 8 Can splashtop wake a sleeping computer?
- 9 What do you need to remote access a computer?
- 10 Is Splashtop better than TeamViewer?
- 11 What is better than TeamViewer?
- 12 How much does go to my PC cost?
- 13 What is the difference between TeamViewer free and paid?
- 14 Is any desk free?
- 15 How much is a license for TeamViewer?
How does splashtop business work?
Splashtop works by installing a streamer app on the computers that you will need access to. The streamer application can be set to always run in the background when your computer is on. … By using the Splashtop Business app and Splashtop Streamer, you’re able to easily start a remote session with just a couple clicks!
What is Splashtop used for?
Splashtop enables users to remotely access or remotely support computers from desktop and mobile devices. Splashtop enables remote computer access for businesses, IT support and help desks, MSPs, and educational institutions.
Is Splashtop safe?
Is Splashtop Secure? Yes, Splashtop’s remote access and remote support solutions are highly secure. All connections are protected with TLS and 256-bit AES encryption. Splashtop also comes with top security features including device authentication and two-factor authentication.
How much does splashtop cost?
Get all the features you need at a much lower price than LogMeIn Pro
|Splashtop Business Access Pro||LogMeIn Pro|
|Price starts at||$99||$349.99|
|Number of computers||10||2|
|Fast remote access||✔||✔|
|Cross-platform file transfer (Drag-and-Drop)||✔||✘|
How do I start a splashtop business?
1. Navigate to https://my.splashtop.com and log in. 2. Select and run the auto-downloaded installer file.
Get Splashtop set up in 3 easy steps:
- Install the Business App on the devices you want to connect from.
- Install Streamer on the computers you wish to connect to.
- Connect from the Business App.
23 февр. 2021 г.
Is Splashtop free?
Splashtop Personal is free* for personal use on your local home network. Access your computer from the comfort of your couch or bedroom using an iPhone, iPad, or Android device for mobile remote access, or access your remote computer from another computer. … * The Splashtop Personal app is free for most devices.
Can you remote access a computer that is off?
Wake-on-LAN is enabled in the remote access software. What is Wake-on-LAN? … In combination with remote access software, it is a breeze to set up and use, to connect to your remote computer from anywhere even if it is powered off, in hibernation (Windows) or sleep (Mac) mode.
Can splashtop wake a sleeping computer?
Splashtop On-Prem provides a “Wake up this Computer” function to allow a user to wake up the target remote computer from a sleeping state so that he or she can connect to it.
What do you need to remote access a computer?
Set up remote access to your computer
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the address bar, enter remotedesktop.google.com/access .
- Under “Set up Remote Access,” click Download .
- Follow the onscreen directions to download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
Is Splashtop better than TeamViewer?
For businesses, Splashtop has better single-user and small team pricing and slightly better support options. But TeamViewer has more features and better performance. So if your business requires a fully-featured, high-performance product, Teamviewer would be the better choice.
What is better than TeamViewer?
20 Best TeamViewer Alternative in 2021 [Free/Paid]
- 1) GoToMyPC.
- 2) ManageEngine Remote Access Plus.
- 3) RemotePC.
- 4) LogMeIn.
- 5) DameWare Remote Support.
- 6) Mikogo.
- 7) Remote Desktop Manager.
- 8) Microsoft Remote Desktop.
26 февр. 2021 г.
How much does go to my PC cost?
What is the difference between TeamViewer free and paid?
What is the difference between the free and paid versions of the software? The free version of the software is available for personal users. … This means that in order to use TeamViewer on a Windows Server, a license is required per user.
Is any desk free?
AnyDesk: Always Free for Personal Use, Now Free for Students! At AnyDesk, we don’t believe in forcing personal users to purchase a paid plan to be able to occasionally help friends and family. That’s why we provide a free version for personal and student use.
How much is a license for TeamViewer?
|Corporate||$199/mo 200 users, up to 500 managed devices|
|Premium||$99/mo50 users, up to 300 manged devices|
|Business||$49/mo 1 user, up to 200 managed devices|
|Remote Access||$24.90/mo 1 User, 3 computers|