RunDLL errors usually occur when a program is not granted access to specific code. These errors can also be caused by a virus or malware. This «The specified module could not be found» error often occurs on Windows startup or when launching a particular program. It is usually caused by corrupt or missing .
- 1 How do I fix the specified module could not be found?
- 2 How do I get rid of rundll error?
- 3 How do you fix Error 126 The specified module could not be found?
- 4 How do I fix Powermgr EXE?
- 5 How do you fix Importerror DLL load failed the specified module could not be found?
- 6 How do I fix there was a problem starting Winscomrssrv DLL?
- 7 What is RunDLL error?
- 8 Is Rundll32 exe a virus?
- 9 How do I fix Loadlibrary failed with error 126 on Windows?
- 10 What is 0x0000007e The specified module could not be found?
- 11 What is PowerMgr EXE?
- 12 How do I uninstall Lenovo Power Manager?
How do I fix the specified module could not be found?
How to fix «The specified module could not be found» error on Windows?
- Fix 1. Scan your computer for malware.
- Fix 2. Delete BackgroundContainer task.
- Fix 3. Stop the process of the related .dll.
- Fix 4. …
- Fix 5. …
- Protect your online privacy with a VPN client.
- Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss.
12 дек. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of rundll error?
Get Rid of a Rundll Error
This problem may also occur due to an incorrect program removal procedure. You can try to fix it by installing the program that has been removed, and to uninstall it either with the Uninstall option provided by the program itself, or through the Add/Remove feature in the Control Panel menu.
How do you fix Error 126 The specified module could not be found?
How To Fix Windows Error 126
- Step 1 – Make Sure The Registry Is Working Correctly. The first step is to ensure that a specific “registry key” is functioning correctly. …
- Step 2 – Clean Out The Registry Of Your PC. Download This Registry Cleaner.
How do I fix Powermgr EXE?
Re:Powermgr.exe error message
- Right-Click Start and select Device Manager.
- Locate the System Devices section, and then left click on the > expand that section.
- Right-Click on Lenovo Power Manager and select Uninstall, making sure to check the box to Delete the Driver Software for this device before selecting Next.
26 авг. 2020 г.
How do you fix Importerror DLL load failed the specified module could not be found?
- Download msvcp71. dll and msvcr71. dll from the web.
- Save them to your C:WindowsSystem32 folder.
- Save them to your C:WindowsSysWOW64 folder as well (if you have a 64-bit operating system).
13 июл. 2016 г.
How do I fix there was a problem starting Winscomrssrv DLL?
Detailed steps to fix winscomrssrv. dll
- Rightclick the downloaded Autoruns.exe and choose Run As Adminstrator.
- In the Filter box, type winscomrssrv.
- View the result. Any ‘File not Found’ image paths, are save to delete.
- Do the same for startupchecklibrary. Any File Not Found results can be safely removed.
What is RunDLL error?
A Rundll error occurs when XP, Windows, or Vista systems startup, and the Rundll error is caused by: Improperly deleting a DLL file. … A shared DLL file is deleted or infected by a virus or Trojan. Invalid or incorrect DLL entries in the Windows registry. Corrupted DLL files.
Is Rundll32 exe a virus?
Rundll32.exe is a program used to run program code in DLL files which is part of Windows components. There are viruses that uses this name also that’s why it’s commonly mistaken as a real virus. There are also times that the file gets replaced with a malware infected one.
How do I fix Loadlibrary failed with error 126 on Windows?
Check and update the graphics card driver to the latest version. Disable the one of the graphic cards and relaunch ArcMap. Refer to Problem: Graphics card conflict may cause ArcMap to crash for steps to perform this. Perform a system file checker scan and repair the corrupted items.
What is 0x0000007e The specified module could not be found?
The issue occurs because of the existence of the Lenovo Power Manager app on the computer. This application is installed to save energy consumption and hold the state of the file system in RAM in the Reset, On, Idle, and Suspend power states.
What is PowerMgr EXE?
PowerMgr.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs and connect to the Internet. Important: Some malware camouflages itself as PowerMgr.exe, particularly when located in the C:Windows or C:WindowsSystem32 folder. Therefore, you should check the PowerMgr.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat.
How do I uninstall Lenovo Power Manager?
Method 1: Uninstall ThinkPad Power Manager via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for ThinkPad Power Manager in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of ThinkPad Power Manager.
- b. …
- c. …
- a. …
- b. …