- 1 How do you send a e mail?
- 2 What do you mean by e mail?
- 3 What is the use of e mail?
- 4 What is email and how does it work?
- 5 How do you send an email for the first time?
- 6 What are the 2 types of email?
- 7 What is an example of an email address?
- 8 What is email and example?
- 9 What is an email and its advantages?
- 10 Which part of a formal e mail is optional?
- 11 What is email and its features?
- 12 What are the disadvantages of email?
- 13 What are the basics of email?
- 14 What happens immediately after you log on to your IM server?
How do you send a e mail?
Write an email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- In the «To» field, add recipients. You can also add recipients: In the «Cc» and «Bcc» fields. …
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the top of the page, tap Send .
What do you mean by e mail?
Electronic mail (e-mail) is a computer-based application for the exchange of messages between users. A worldwide e-mail network allows people to exchange e-mail messages very quickly. E-mail is the electronic equivalent of a letter, but with advantages in timeliness and flexibility.
What is the use of e mail?
It allows you to send and receive messages to and from anyone with an email address, anywhere in the world. Email uses multiple protocols within the TCP/IP suite. For example, SMTP is used to send messages, while the POP or IMAP protocols are used to retrieve messages from a mail server.
What is email and how does it work?
An email is an electronic text message constructed and sent through an email client (such as Microsoft Outlook). Once written, the sending process begins, with the email client connecting to a simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) server via the internet and through a DSL or line modem.
How do you send an email for the first time?
Sending the first E-mail message
- Start with a greeting. …
- Give your name and explain how you got your penpal’s e-mail address. …
- Tell a little about yourself. …
- Ask your penpal some questions so that he or she will want to answer you. …
- Your first message does not have to be very long.
What are the 2 types of email?
2 Types of Email Service — Client-based or Web-based.
What is an example of an email address?
The general format of an email address is [email protected], and a specific example is [email protected] Thus, an address consists of two principal parts, a username and a domain name. The domain name is used to transport a mail message to the host of the recipient’s mail system.
What is email and example?
The definition of an e-mail is a message sent from one computer to another over the Internet, using a set webmail server address. An example of an e-mail is a happy birthday message a person sends from their Yahoo account to their mom at her Gmail account. noun.
What is an email and its advantages?
Emails are delivered extremely fast when compared to traditional post. Emails can be sent 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Webmail means emails can be sent and received from any computer, anywhere in the world, that has an internet connection . Cheap — when using broadband , each email sent is effectively free.
Which part of a formal e mail is optional?
Answer Expert Verified
Contact information will always be optional when you are writing to someone.
What is email and its features?
The many different features of email include: automatic reply to messages. auto-forward and redirection of messages. facility to send copies of a message to many people. automatic filing and retrieval of messages.
What are the disadvantages of email?
The Disadvantages of Email for Internal Communications
- Email could potentially cause information overload. …
- Email lacks a personal touch. …
- Email can be disruptive. …
- Email cannot be ignored for a long time. …
- Email can cause misunderstandings. …
- Email messages can contain viruses. …
- Email should be kept short and brief.
18 февр. 2020 г.
What are the basics of email?
Electronic mail, or email for short, is an online message delivery system. It delivers private messages to individuals and groups. These messages are delivered to the recipient’s email inbox, usually within seconds. You can attach files to email messages and even put images within the message body.
What happens immediately after you log on to your IM server?
With IM, the other party receives your message almost immediately after you press the send button. From a technical perspective, real-time communications implies that there’s a direct, open connection between the two or more parties who are talking.