The DevicePickerUserSvc service is using the Windows. Devices. Picker. dll file that is located in the %WinDir%System32 folder. If the file is changed, damaged or deleted, you can restore its original version from Windows 10 installation media.
- 1 How do I disable CDPUserSvc service?
- 2 What is DevicesFlowUserSvc?
- 3 What is UnistoreSvc?
- 4 What is UserDataSvc?
- 5 Can I disable connected devices platform service?
- 6 What is OneSyncSvc in Windows 10?
- 7 What is Svchost exe UnistackSvcGroup?
- 8 What is Unistack service group?
- 9 What is Unistack service?
- 10 What is Printworkflow?
- 11 What is PimIndexMaintenanceSvc?
- 12 What is connected device platform?
- 13 What is service host Avctp service?
How do I disable CDPUserSvc service?
How to Disable CDPUserSvc?
- Press “Windows” + “R” to open the Run prompt.
- Type in “Services.msc” and press “Enter“. …
- Locate the “Connected Devices Platform User Service” from the list. …
- Double-click on the service and select the “Stop” button. …
- Click on the “Startup Type” dropdown and select “Disabled“.
3 авг. 2019 г.
What is DevicesFlowUserSvc?
DevicesFlowUserSvc is safe and it’s normally found in 2-in-1 style devices specifically a laptop that can turn into a tablet. It’s main purpose is to change how to handle or expect input as it detects the transition or mode of the device.
What is UnistoreSvc?
UnistoreSvc. Provides apps access to structured user data, including contact info, calendars, and messages. If you stop or disable this service, apps that use this data might not work correctly.
What is UserDataSvc?
This is the User Data Access (UserDataSvc)Service which allows apps access user data, including contact info, calendars, messages, and other content. Apps need such a service because apps run in a sandbox and can’t access the data the way like desktop applications would do it.
Can I disable connected devices platform service?
You can disable the Connected Devices Platform Service using a command line in elevated Command Prompt.
What is OneSyncSvc in Windows 10?
The OneSyncSvc synchronizes your Microsoft Account, OneDrive, Windows Mail, Contacts, Calendar and various other Apps. Your Mail App and other Apps and services, which are dependent upon this functionality, will not work properly when this service is disabled or not running.
What is Svchost exe UnistackSvcGroup?
The UnistackSvcGroup contains a service named UniStore service and it belongs to the Windows Store. The reason why you see this service running and using your resources might have to do something with the Store updating your applications. … So, if you are seeing some abnormal usage then it might be a Windows own bug.
What is Unistack service group?
12. The Unistack Service Group is part of the Windows Store and this happens when you get App Updates. To «disable» the usage, disable the automatic App update in the Store options. and check for updates on your own and install them if you don’t do work and you can ignore the higher CPU usage.
What is Unistack service?
The Unistack Service Group consists of at least 3-4 operating services: User Data Storage, User Data Access, Contact Data, and Sync Host. However, the rogue services appear in Task Manager under the Unistack Service Group with a hexadecimal number following the names of each process.
What is Printworkflow?
Provides support for Print Workflow applications. If you turn off this service, you may not be able to print successfully.
What is PimIndexMaintenanceSvc?
It is a network monitor and troubleshooting Windows background service. 2. Contact Data (PimIndexMaintenanceSvc) Service Defaults in Windows 10: Indexes contact data for fast contact searching. If you stop or disable this service, contacts might be missing from your search results.
What is connected device platform?
A connected devices platform is a software solution that unifies and simplifies the management of connected devices and software.
What is service host Avctp service?
This is Audio Video Control Transport Protocol service.