Net framework 1.0. The . Net framework has come a long way since then, and the current version is 4.7. 1.
- 1 Is .NET Framework 4.8 the latest version?
- 2 Is .NET 4.8 installed?
- 3 How do I tell what version of .NET is installed?
- 4 Is .NET better than Java?
- 5 Is C# a dying language?
- 6 How do I know if .NET 4.8 is installed?
- 7 Does .NET 4.8 include 4.7 2?
- 8 Does Net Framework 4.8 require a reboot?
- 9 Does Windows 10 have net framework?
- 10 What is the latest version of Microsoft .NET framework?
- 11 How do I install .NET framework?
- 12 Is .NET framework dead?
- 13 Does .NET have future?
- 14 Is .NET good for Career?
Is .NET Framework 4.8 the latest version?
NET Framework 4.8 is the last version of . NET Framework, and no further versions will be released.
Is .NET 4.8 installed?
The version of .NET Framework (4.5 and later) installed on a machine is listed in the registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDPv4Full.
|.NET Framework version||Minimum value|
|.NET Framework 4.7.2||461808|
|.NET Framework 4.8||528040|
How do I tell what version of .NET is installed?
To check what version of .Net installed on the machine, follow steps below:
- Run command «regedit» from console to open Registry Editor.
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP.
- All installed .NET Framework versions are listed under NDP drop-down list.
Is .NET better than Java?
The two platforms also support other, less popular languages. However, the J2EE framework sets Java as a default language, while . NET is compatible with other languages such as C#, F#, and VB.net. This is a more flexible approach to development of business apps, although it requires more varied coding skills.
Is C# a dying language?
C# is an excellent language as languages go and now you can write . … So you could say it is dying as the popular trend but not as a language itself. It’s still one of the best low level languages. As for C# Microsoft is positioning it to be a language for the future.
How do I know if .NET 4.8 is installed?
How to check your . NET Framework version
- On the Start menu, choose Run.
- In the Open box, enter regedit.exe. You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.exe.
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP. The installed versions are listed under the NDP subkey.
6 июл. 2020 г.
Does .NET 4.8 include 4.7 2?
. NET Framework 4.8 can be used to run applications built for the . NET Framework 4.0 through 4.7. 2.
Does Net Framework 4.8 require a reboot?
NET Framework 4.8 and previous versions will be silently installed, and as usual you may be prompted for a reboot after installation. If you manage Windows Update manually, you will notice that updates for . NET Framework 4.8 will be available alongside Windows cumulative updates.
Does Windows 10 have net framework?
Windows 10 (all editions) includes the . NET Framework 4.6 as an OS component, and it is installed by default. It also includes the . … NET Framework 3.5 SP1 can be added or removed via the Programs and Features control panel.
What is the latest version of Microsoft .NET framework?
The . NET Framework 4.6. 2 is the latest supported . NET Framework version on Windows 10 1507 and 1511.
How do I install .NET framework?
Enable the . NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type «Windows Features», and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
16 июл. 2018 г.
Is .NET framework dead?
So no, its def not dead, but its dying. I wouldn’t want to start a big development effort in web forms I I could avoid it. Company I work for still have our major apps in web forms and we’re making a plan to move away from it. I work for Microsoft and almost all orgs have .
Does .NET have future?
NET developer and want to know that . NET learning has a good future, you should not be worried. . NET is one of the popular and most used frameworks in IT industry. Most of the fortune 500 companies use .
Is .NET good for Career?
Sure, there is a variety of technological developments taking place out there. However, . NET seems to be expanding with every passing day. Unquestionably, taking up a career in Dot Net stream makes you versatile, talented, and the most sought after in the area of programming.