— When you delete your account, all related data will also be deleted, including your purchased stickers, Coins, registered phone number, friends, groups, chat history, and registration with other authorized apps (e.g. LINE games, LINE PLAY). … See this Help article for the steps to delete your LINE Pay account.
- 1 Does Line delete inactive accounts?
- 2 How do I know if someone deleted me on the line app?
- 3 How do I delete my official LINE account?
- 4 Can I delete line app and reinstall?
- 5 Can I have two line accounts?
- 6 How can I delete contact from line?
- 7 How can I send a message to someone who blocked me on line?
- 8 Can you tell if someone has deleted your WhatsApp conversation?
- 9 How do I know someone blocked me on line?
- 10 How do I close a Linked In account?
- 11 How do I temporarily disable my line?
- 12 How do I log out of line?
- 13 How do I delete line data?
- 14 How can I get my old line back?
- 15 Is line safe to use?
Does Line delete inactive accounts?
LINE reserves the right to delete any Account that has been inactive for a period of one (1) year or more since its last activation, without any prior notice to the relevant User. … Each Account in the Service is for exclusive use and belongs solely to the User of such Account.
How do I know if someone deleted me on the line app?
if you try to contact them through the app but it prompt an invite window. it’s likely either they DIDN’T HAVE in the first place or removed. If you’ve talked with them and it suddenly shows you an invite link. they removed the app.
How do I delete my official LINE account?
From LINE Official Account Manager:
- Click the account you want to delete in the Accounts list.
- Click Settings > Account settings > Delete account.
- Confirm and agree to the warning, then click Delete account.
Can I delete line app and reinstall?
In LINE app, go to More > Settings and tap on Accounts. When you see the Facebook logo, tap on the Link button. … When you see that the Link option is now changed to Unlink, proceed to uninstall your LINE app from your device. Then, reinstall it.
Can I have two line accounts?
-LINE accounts can be created by registering a phone number or a Facebook account. -LINE accounts are restricted to one account per device (on which the smartphone version (iOS or Android) of the LINE app has been installed). LINE provides multiple security mechanisms to ensure the safety of your LINE account.
How can I delete contact from line?
About This Article
- Tap Block, and OK.
- Tap the ⋮ icon on the top-right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Blocked users.
- Tap Edit next to a user.
- Tap Delete.
How can I send a message to someone who blocked me on line?
Yes! You can tell your message by writing on “Group Name”. This is how to send a message to the person who block you.
Can you tell if someone has deleted your WhatsApp conversation?
He may have disabled the read receipts. In any case, there is no way of knowing if the conversation has been deleted.
How do I know someone blocked me on line?
Tap on the profile of the person who you think may block you. Another window will pop up and you need to tap the home logo which will bring you to the person’s home page in Line. If it says «There are no shared moment, yet», however you could see the person posts in his/her homepage, then you have been blocked.
How do I close a Linked In account?
To delete your account, visit the LinkedIn website, point to your profile picture icon at the top right corner of the page, and click “Manage” next to Privacy & Settings. Scroll down on the Account page and click “Closing Your LinkedIn Account” under Subscriptions.
How do I temporarily disable my line?
Tap on ‘More’ from the application. Tap on the gear icon from the top right corner of the app to open settings. Open ‘Accounts’ Tap on ‘Delete My Account’ to delete your LINE account.
How do I log out of line?
1. Tap the Home/Friends tab > Settings > Account. 2. Tap Face ID/Touch ID for iOS or Device unlock method for Android > Enable.
Logging in and out
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap Account > Devices.
- Tap Log out.
How do I delete line data?
To clear the LINE app’s cache:
- Tap the Home or Friends tab > Settings.
- Tap Chats > Delete data.
- Check the box next to Cached data > tap Delete selected data.
- Tap Delete data.
How can I get my old line back?
Official backup / restore solution for Android, introduced by LINE by 2018 for all regions
- Make sure you set an Email and Password for your LINE Messenger account.
- In LINE, go to your friends list.
- Open Cogwheel (top right)
- Open Chats.
- Open Back up and restore chat history.
Is line safe to use?
Therefore, now Line app is planning to implement an end-to-end encryption in it’s messaging app. This encryption is called ‘Letter sealing’. Don’t worry, this encryption type is same as that in WhatsApp. So now Line app is enjoying a customer base of 211 million ( which is far more behind than WhatsApp).