If you remove a device from iCloud, and the device reconnects to the Internet, it reappears in the My Devices section of Settings. Note that if you also remove it from Find My iPhone, activation lock will be turned off. See the following from iCloud help: … If it has watchOS 3, remove it from Find My iPhone.
- 1 Does removing device from iCloud erase it?
- 2 What does removing a device from Apple ID do?
- 3 What happens when you erase device on Find my phone?
- 4 Will I lose photos if I turn off iCloud?
- 5 How do I remove a device from iCloud remotely?
- 6 What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
- 7 How do I separate my iPhone and iPad?
- 8 How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID?
- 9 What happens if I erase device on Find My iPhone?
- 10 How do I make sure my iPhone is completely wiped?
- 11 How do you cancel erase on Find my Device?
- 12 What happens when you disable iCloud photos?
- 13 Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
- 14 What happens when you disable and delete iCloud photos?
Does removing device from iCloud erase it?
If you no longer have the device because you gave it away or sold it, you need to remotely erase it before you can remove it from the account. Content from the device is erased but not any of your previous backups stored in iCloud. Once completed, an email is sent.
What does removing a device from Apple ID do?
If you set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, removing a device will ensure that it can no longer display verification codes. It also won’t have access to iCloud and other Apple services, including Find My, until you sign in again with two-factor authentication.
What happens when you erase device on Find my phone?
Erase device: Permanently deletes all data on your phone (but might not delete SD cards). After you erase, Find My Device won’t work on the phone. Important: If you find your phone after erasing, you’ll likely need your Google Account password to use it again.
Will I lose photos if I turn off iCloud?
3 Answers. If you turn off iCloud Photo stream on the device, Photo stream, and the images in the stream folder, are removed from the device, BUT NOT FROM iCloud. If you have any other devices using iCloud photo stream, they will not be impacted. You can also delete from photo stream, just like any folder.
How do I remove a device from iCloud remotely?
How to remove a device from iCloud using an iPhone or iPad
- Start the Settings app and then tap your account name at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to find the list of devices connected to your account. Tap the one you want to remove. …
- Tap «Remove from Account.» You’ll need to confirm you want to do this.
22 сент. 2020 г.
What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
You have to use iCloud for email, calendar and other personal information if you use the same Apple ID. If you use all the same information, same Apple ID and don’t use the cloud, you will have all of each other’s information on both phones. The phones will mirror any information synced with Apple ID.
How do I separate my iPhone and iPad?
Remove your associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
24 сент. 2020 г.
How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID?
To migrate to a separate account she will have to go to Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account, provide the password for the current account to turn off Find My iPhone when prompted (if she’s running iOS 7), choose Keep on My iPhone (to keep a copy of the iCloud data on her phone), then sign back in with a different Apple …
What happens if I erase device on Find My iPhone?
What happens when you erase a device in Find My iPhone? … After you erase a device, you can’t use Find My iPhone to locate the device or play a sound on it. However, you may still be able to locate your Mac or Apple Watch if it’s near a previously used Wi-Fi network. Apple Pay is disabled for your device.
How do I make sure my iPhone is completely wiped?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset. …
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do you cancel erase on Find my Device?
How To Cancel An Android Remote Wipe: Real Solution
- Shut down all data communications by removing the SIM and shutting down your WIFI network.
- Boot. Log into the phone. Switch to plane mode. Go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators>Disable ADM.
- Backup your data (optional)
- Reboot, re-enable ADM.
5 февр. 2017 г.
What happens when you disable iCloud photos?
If you turn off the iCloud Photo Library, it will remove photos from your iPhone that weren’t taken on that device. If you want to turn off iCloud Photo Library but keep your Camera Roll as it is, here’s how to ensure current iCloud images aren’t removed during the process.
Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
Usually, your iPhone automatically backs up to your iCloud account, and if you delete photos from your iPhone, they’ll also be deleted from your iCloud. To get around this, you can turn off iCloud photo sharing, sign in to a different iCloud account, or use a cloud server other than iCloud for photo sharing.
What happens when you disable and delete iCloud photos?
If you don’t like using iCloud Photos and want to disable it on all your Apple devices, you get an option for that too. Available as ‘Disable and Delete,’ the feature will necessarily remove all your photos and videos saved in iCloud and free up storage space on iCloud. … That is, any new photo will sync with iCloud.