Call status not reachable indicates that the dialed number was not reachable at the point when system tried initiating call to the same. This can be because of multiple reasons phone number was out of coverage area or there was temporary congestion at the telecom service provider etc.
- 1 How can I call a number not reachable?
- 2 Why my phone is unreachable?
- 3 How can I make my phone unreachable without turning it off?
- 4 What do callers hear when they are blocked?
- 5 Why does my PC say my iPhone is unreachable?
- 6 How do I stop phone calls but use Internet?
- 7 How do you call a phone that is turned off?
- 8 How can I make my phone busy tone?
- 9 Is there any call blocker app that say phone is switched off?
- 10 How can I tell if someone blocked my number?
- 11 How can you tell if someone blocked you?
How can I call a number not reachable?
Top 10 Tricks To Make Your Phone Not Reachable:
- Airplane/Flight mode. The easiest way to make your mobile phone unreachable is to simply put it on the airplane or flight mode. …
- Change the mobile network. …
- Change network mode. …
- Forward call. …
- Sim card trick. …
- Third-party applications. …
- Remove the battery. …
- Aluminum foil.
30 авг. 2020 г.
Why my phone is unreachable?
It is likely you have a call forwarding setup (as in call forward not reachable) — either by your network provider on your phone app settings. … Or you have a prepaid phone that has used up its credits (or expired) so callers into your network get the same treatment as if they are calling an inactive phone.
How can I make my phone unreachable without turning it off?
Turn your phone to flight mode so when someone calls you he/she will get a unreachable tone. Just remove the battery of the phone without switching it off. By doing this, it will start sending phone number not reachable tone to caller until you switch on the phone.
What do callers hear when they are blocked?
If your Call Block setting is set to Block Calls, the blocked caller hears nothing as they are immediately disconnected. If your Call Block setting is set to Sends Calls to Voicemail, the blocked caller will be able to reach your voicemail box. No notification is given to them that they have been blocked.
Why does my PC say my iPhone is unreachable?
If you’re getting The device is unreachable error message while trying to transfer files from your phone, you might want to try using USB 2.0 port instead. Some older phones might not be fully compatible with USB 3.0, and if that’s the case, you’ll have to transfer your files using USB 2.0 port.
How do I stop phone calls but use Internet?
Steps to Use Mobile Data with Airplane Mode Enabled
- First, enable mobile data and immediately put the phone to Airplane mode.
- Once this is done, go to the dialer on your phone and type *#*#4636#*#*.
- his will open a hidden menu related to mobile data and information.
6 апр. 2020 г.
How do you call a phone that is turned off?
How to make a call to a switched off phone — Quora. Nov 15, 2019 · The only way is to call someone else who is nearby. If the phone is really off, there is no electricity, no energy for anything to work. Its memory however is still able to maintain its contents, and the internal clock is ticking.
How can I make my phone busy tone?
Configuring busy settings
- On the web client and Desktop App, locate the Busy setting section.
- On the iOS mobile client, tap Busy settings.
- On the Android mobile client, tap Busy settings and, then, Send incoming calls to.
11 авг. 2017 г.
Is there any call blocker app that say phone is switched off?
There is no such apps and no application can do that. Because the reception of call is performed by android at the hardware level. Once the hardware accepts the call the service provider gets notified as call connected and they starts ringing sound.
How can I tell if someone blocked my number?
“If you call a specific number and it immediately goes to voicemail, or you get a strange message such as ‘temporarily out of service’ or ‘the person is not taking calls,’ this may mean your number has been blocked,” Lavelle says. Maybe you did one of the things you shouldn’t be doing over text.
How can you tell if someone blocked you?
If you think you’ve been blocked, try calling the person’s number from another phone. Use your work phone, borrow a friend’s phone; it doesn’t really matter. The point is, if you can’t reach a person on your phone, but can reach them on another phone, there’s a good chance you’ve been blocked.