First off, error code: 0xc0000225 means Windows cannot find the System Files used for booting, aka, BCD (Boot Configuration Data). In other words, if your system files are corrupted, disk file system has bad configuration, or if you have faulty hardware, the 0xc0000225 error would occur.
- 1 How do I fix error code 0xC0000225?
- 2 How do I fix error code 0xc000000d?
- 3 How do you fix your PC device needs to be repaired error?
- 4 What does error code 0xc000014C mean?
- 5 How do I fix errors on Windows 10?
- 6 What causes Winload EFI error?
- 7 How do I manually rebuild my BCD?
- 8 How do I fix error code 0xc0000034?
- 9 Can System Restore fix blue screen of death?
- 10 How do I fix Windows Error Recovery?
- 11 How can I repair my PC?
- 12 How do I fix BCD error?
- 13 What is a BCD error?
- 14 How do I fix Bootrec FixBoot access is denied?
How do I fix error code 0xC0000225?
How to Fix Error Code 0xC0000225 in Windows 10
- What Is Error Code 0xC0000225? …
- What Causes Error Code 0xC0000225? …
- Step 0: Create a Windows 10 Install Disk. …
- Step 1: Windows Automatic Repair. …
- Step 2: Run Manual SFC and Check Disk Scans. …
- Step 3: Rebuild the BCD. …
- Step 4: Set Your Active Partition. …
- Step 5: Check for Faulty Hardware.
18 июл. 2018 г.
How do I fix error code 0xc000000d?
Error code 0xc000000d is a Windows error that appears when the system cannot boot to Windows due to messy PC boot configuration. The easiest way of fixing this error is by creating a recovery disk. Recovery disk enables your PC to revert back to its default settings, so the error will be fixed.
How do you fix your PC device needs to be repaired error?
Quick Navigation :
- Causes for This Issue.
- Solution 1: Run Startup/Automatic Repair.
- Solution 2: Run a Disk Check and System File Check.
- Solution 3: Rebuild BCD.
- Solution 4: Create BCD.
- Solution 5: Set Correct Partition as Active.
- Solution 6: Reinstall Your System.
- Bottom Line.
30 нояб. 2020 г.
What does error code 0xc000014C mean?
Symptom 1: 0xc000014C error screen on startup
Windows failed to start. … Windows Recovery Environment Your PC needs to be repaired The Boot configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors. File: BootBCD Error code: 0x000014c You’ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media.
How do I fix errors on Windows 10?
Use a fix-it tool with Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
- Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.
- Allow the troubleshooter to run and then answer any questions on the screen.
What causes Winload EFI error?
Cause 1: The winload.efi file is corrupt or missing
Failed Windows Updates or Automatic Updates to Windows that involve an upgrade of critical system files (especially service pack installations) that update winload. efi may result in this error. Alternatively, this may happen because of hardware failure.
How do I manually rebuild my BCD?
How to Rebuild the BCD in Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista
- On Windows 10 or Windows 8: Start Advanced Startup Options. …
- In Windows 10/8, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options.
- Select the Command Prompt button to start it. …
- At the prompt, type the bootrec command as shown below, and then press Enter: bootrec /rebuildbcd.
20 янв. 2021 г.
How do I fix error code 0xc0000034?
Fix 0xc0000034 in Windows 8
- Insert the Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 DVD/USB and reboot your system. …
- Boot from the media.
- Click Repair your computer at the Install now screen.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Automatic Repair.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete the process.
Can System Restore fix blue screen of death?
If you have any system restore points that were created before the Blue Screen Of Death started appearing, you may be able to fix it by performing a System Restore. If you are not able to access your Windows and it’s desktop, then after several system reboots Windows will automatically start its so called Repair mode.
How do I fix Windows Error Recovery?
You can fix Windows Error Recovery errors using these methods:
- Remove recently added hardware.
- Run Windows Start Repair.
- Boot into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore Your HP Laptop with System Restore.
- Recover the Laptop.
- Perform Startup Repair with a Windows installation disc.
- Reinstall Windows.
18 дек. 2018 г.
How can I repair my PC?
Press the Windows key , type Change PC settings, and press Enter . On the left side of the PC Settings window, select Update and Recovery, and then Recovery. On the right side under Advanced startup, click the Restart now button. On the new screen, select Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and then Startup Repair.
How do I fix BCD error?
Fix #4: Rebuild the BCD
- Insert the original installation DVD or USB Drive. …
- Restart your computer.
- Boot from the disc/USB.
- At the Install screen, click Repair your computer or press R.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Command Prompt.
- Type these commands: bootrec /FixMbr bootrec /FixBoot bootrec /ScanOs bootrec /RebuildBcd.
What is a BCD error?
The BCD holds important boot-related information including the list of the available operating systems. In short, it stores vital boot information required to start Windows. If the BCD is missing, corrupt or altered, Windows may not start properly anymore but display the Recovery screen at the top.
How do I fix Bootrec FixBoot access is denied?
Bootrec Fixboot Access Is Denied FAQ
- Reboot the computer.
- Press F8 as the Windows logo appears.
- Select Repair Your Computer.
- Select Command Prompt from the System Recovery Options menu.
- When you are in the Command Prompt, execute bootrec /rebuildbcd.
29 нояб. 2020 г.